Thread: Garden Maintenance

Default Garden Maintenance

Hi,

I need some help as a new house owner with a garden.

Does anyone have any recommendations for companies on the island that give a competent, trustworthy and reasonably priced service?

I am not always here and need to know the garden is being looked after whilst I'm away.

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by peugeot406coupe View Post
    Hi,

I need some help as a new house owner with a garden.

Does anyone have any recommendations for companies on the island that give a competent, trustworthy and reasonably priced service?

I am not always here and need to know the garden is being looked after whilst I'm away.

Thanks a lot.
    I use Milton Gordillo - Professional Gardening Services - professionalgardenworks@hotmail.com 599-700-3970 since 2016 - honest and professional. I also use Prestige Property Managment as a care taker, Sebastian Peluso is very professional, message me if you want his contact info. I have a good collection of smaller Bonarian & Dutch contractors I am happy with. We live in NJ and before Covid19 visited for two weeks every four weeks or so spending 1/3 of our time on Bonaire - we are so hoping to come back in July.

I can second Milton--excellent care for your garden, and a more honest man you cannot find. You won't go wrong with him.

Many thanks to you both for your recommendations and assistance. I have emailed Milton and will keep you posted!

Annapolis, Maryland and Santa Barbara, Bonaire

Always Green - Steph is a genius and knows her plants
    owner - Casa Bunita Bista

Thanks Michaeto, I understand Steph is poorly at the moment so might not contact her until she's a little better.