Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any new restaurants?

kob is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

No, I am told he does not
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32

Good - we'll look forward to trying it in February if the reviews stay positive!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kob View Post
    Yes ... and as Ann says the reviews have been pretty good so far. They look to be moderately busy every time we drive by.

Mezze was phenomenal! We ate there twice in the past two weeks. Great small plates, and great mains. Middle Eastern flavors and food.

Sounds good - we are looking forward to trying it!

A new restaurant has just opened up on the old Chez Madeleine site! It's called BonAroma and the quality is very similar to Chez Madeleine. Chef Raoul made an excellent pumpkin soup flavoured with Moringa Tree greens that added a special "zing" to a nice potage. For my main, I had a catch of the day, lightly seared and served with steamed vegetables, dauphinois potatoes and two sauces, one garlic and one coconut curry that if I had to eat only that for the rest of my life, I would.

My server was friendly and attentive and the set-up of being outside yet covered and cooled by fans made for an enjoyable experience. The restaurant just opened last week in the courtyard of the Yachtclub Apartments so it was understandably quiet but if you miss upscale Caribbean-influenced French fare, BonAroma will be a good choice! They are closed Sunday and Monday.