Thread: Alveen still @ DIVI?

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Cool Alveen still @ DIVI?

Does anyone know if Alveen [sp] is still working @ Divi? In 1999 he watched over my sons (Brad, Jon & Michael) on our 1st trip to Bonaire and we stayed at the Sand Dollar and Michael was just 12 and certified. I will repost a picture of them together as he was in a very very small swimwear and Michael was so small standing next to him, but he did a great job keeping everyone safe. We brought the kids back in 2011 and got a updated picture of Michael and Alveen as he has the same shirt on and it was amazing as all the ladies in the office laughed and teased Alveen when the saw him in swimwear........he had on more management style of clothing and it was great. Well we are going to be back on Bonaire with Michael again February 6th and want to make sure to stop and get another picture, as just another great memory of how nice and caring people are and what great memories traveling can have when you make friends.

Again not certain of spelling on his name but if anyone can help me with any update it is appreciated.

Royce, Mary, Michael & Katherine Balak & Barb Pickett

PS--We taking 3-weeks this year and still it will not be enough.

I believe he is still at Divi. What a very nice guy. Just give Divi Dive an email or a call.

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

when I looked all I could find was main site in USA as home page--will look more and try to get one for just Divi on Bonaire.

Thanks,

Royce

Alveen was there the first of November. He got us checked in at the dive shop. The next morning he conducted the dive briefing.