Thread: Attention inconsiderate diners

Exclamation Attention inconsiderate diners

To whom this applies, please take note. To those who value a lovely meal and act appropriately, please excuse and disregard this message.

There are many people who are on vacation, spending many thousands of dollars in the course of a week who don't appreciate noisy groups of obnoxious diners ruining what would otherwise be a special dining experience.

IF YOU REFUSE TO BEHAVE LIKE ADULTS PLEASE DO NOT RUIN EVERYONE ELSE'S EVENING! EAT IN YOUR ROOM IF YOU THINK SHOUTING AND THROWING FOOD AT THE TABLE IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.

Its up up to us to stop these children from acting like animals in public.

I agree with you! Especially when children start screaming and screaming... but, you also have to take into consideration the restaurant and the time for dinner. Some dining establishments are more casual more prone to a "party" like atmosphere than others more prone to a romantic or special dinner. I agree that obnoxious behavior by adults and anyone should be dealt with by the restaurant owner/manager in a discreet way to let them know they are behaving poorly. If not, then you are forced to deal with it or leave - unfortunately.

Oops! When I said "children" I meant adults who act like children. It really is a shame when adults have no manners in fine dining establishments and disrupt he evening for everyone else. Any more with the iPad parents have found ways to keep children occupied and quiet. I rarely see kids going nuts in restaurants anymore thankfully.

Gotcha