Thread: Join us on the 29th? Need two more for Klein night snorkel off the Seacow.

Default Join us on the 29th? Need two more for Klein night snorkel off the Seacow.

Hi!

We are coming to Bonaire tomorrow, and staying until the 2nd. My better half has bad asthma, so diving isn't an option, thus Bonaire and snorkeling. We keep salt water aquaria, so are familiar with coral at night and because of that really want to do a night snorkel at a coral rich location.

Seacow does night snorkeling at Klein, as far as I know the only outfit that does so? They have us down tentatively for the 29th (this upcoming Sunday.) It would be a sunset snorkel, break, and then a night snorkel on Klein I believe. Anyways, they only go out with a minimum of 4 people, so we need two more to sign up! Should be quite a thing.

We are really excited. Going out with Renee the morning of the 25th. Sadly the folks at the Woodwind said they are about to come out of the water for a few weeks, but we are also doing a Seacow Klein trip the morning of the 27th. Hoping to hit Lac Bay, Karpata, maybe Yellow Hut, and definetly a lot of Klein.

Woo!
    Devin & Angie

Hey snorkel till you're prunney .
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.