Thread: Zip Case of Music

Default Zip Case of Music

Just found in a pocket of our luggage. A Case of Inspirational CD Music. One says "Property of Esther Horst". Was somehow put in our luggage during transit. Please contact cforehand@centurytel.net if you have any clues about ownership. Identify one of the CD's if it's yours and we will get it back to you. Cathy Forehand

Default Dates of travel for CD's

We were flying on Delta Sat, May 11, 2013 and Sat, May 18, 2013. Also Delta Sat July 20 and Sat July 27. If you know anyone who may have also flown on these dates who might have owned these CD's maybe you could drop a line and see if they lost them.

I noticed an Esther Horst on Facebook who seemed like a possible, her pics indicate a Costa Rica or Guatemala visit and among favorites is an inspirational music artist................sent a message to her to check here..............Good luck to all!!

JimW can you try again with the lnk? I will email her if possible. It would be wonderful if it's hers or if she knows whose it is. Cathy

Sorry, JimW I thought you were giving me a link. Well, maybe she will see the description and let us know. Thanks for contacting her.Cathy