Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September 2nd till 14th

Default September 2nd till 14th

Hi again,

here a little update on my trip to Bonaire.

I will be on the Island from September 2nd till 14th and am looking for a dive buddy. Got a truck for the whole period and want to start diving on the 3rd or 4th.

Looking forward to seeing you )

Warm regards

Esko

Default Bonaire

I'll be there Sept 10 to 17 and need a buddy too. We could get a few days diving together. I'll be staying at Eden Beach.

p.s. i got around 55 dives and been to Bonaire and Curacao before, so know the way around abit.

pps. did send you a pm, nick

Neeed more ...

Default Bonaire

I have over 120 dives, AOW, Rescue, other certs. Was on Bonaire last Sept for a week, about 15 dives there. I'll also have a truck for the week.

...still need people for the first days on the island...ill chip in a polar!

Hello! My missus and I are going to be taking our first-time trip to Bonaire September 2-9, so will be diving the 3rd through the 8th. We've got our AOW and Nitrox certification, but are still newish to diving with 30+ dives. We'd be interested in meeting up for a few dives dives, especially since we're utterly unfamiliar with the area. We've bought the Bonaire Shore Diving guidebook, and are staying at Den Laman.

Hey guys, thanks for responding.

Did send you pms to talk about the details.

If anyoneelse feels like joining in.....the more, the merrier ;o)

Default bonaire september

Hi All

I will be in Bonaire from 28th August until 6th October (def in Bonaire first 3 weeks then might visit other islands). I am looking for dive buddies and will be staying at Den Laman. I have not dived Bonaire before and I was considering getting a local guide at the start of my stay. I have not hired a truck. I am a PADI rescue cert diver with 100 dives. It would be great to meet up with all/any of you for some dives.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Elaine

hey elaine,

thanks for responding.

i had contact to the other guys who responded and it seems we are getting some people together for some nice dives!

some stay at den laman and i myself will be at the casa calexico, which is not far away.

would be great meeting you on bonaire!

feel free to pm me, if you have any questions ( i couldnt pm you)

best regards

esko