Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thursday!

Bill and Karen!!!!! Get well rapido!!! hate hearing one of our own not feeling well. Hugs to you both

Donna, Happy New room

time for beddy bye here everyone..... can someone keep the spammers away?? and let the cat out? Night Night
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Goodnight Momma Freddie... zap the spammers!! I still don't understand why they get pleasure out of being annoying....

Thunder moving in here, now, so time to shut down I think...
    Goodnight All...♥

Hugs Louise
    Hugs Everyone

♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Little Ole Me is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Bill and Karen...we need more info...when did this start? ! Please keep us informed and private email us if you want to talk.

I think we all need to move to the same State.. Hot Chili Pepper's for breakfast lunch and dinner tomorrow...xxoo

Donna, enjoy the rugs! You have now started the chain reaction of..new couch...paint...end table doesn't match...etc... enjoy!

Deb..possibly chat tomorrow?

Goodnight Freddie (and all)...let the spammer's have their way tonight..there is always tomorrow...

Nighty Night Louise...xxoo BIG HUG from Joisey!

Bill, my very best thoughts to you and Karen. I was thrilled to have met you both....you're both wonderful people. I have my cheerleader hat on for you both.

Quote Originally Posted by ModFreddie View Post
    Bill and Karen!!!!! Get well rapido!!! hate hearing one of our own not feeling well. Hugs to you both

Donna, Happy New room

time for beddy bye here everyone..... can someone keep the spammers away?? and let the cat out? Night Night

Sorry to be so lazy & ditto Roy - I need nappy time....3 cards made - weeds will wait until tomorow before I fly out - no puter with me this weekend (OHMYGOSH - only my cell ) so have a Fantastic weekend everyone - its a Mark family reunion of sorts - first time all 6 of us have been in the same province since dad died.. Im sure it will be a great wedding. Im sure we will all live thru it

Cheers to all - please get better

Cheers all
    Di.
    Dianna & The Hounds
    Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are!

Arrow Good morning Y'all

Bill, Prayers and healing vibes for Karen and Extra special HUGs too !

Hope you're enjoying your sleep Freddie and not dreaming about those darned Spammers, I've got yer back covered there Honey

Lil'Bus no probs with Ditto'ing ModFreddie but don't want any rumours starting about us two and our spamming crushing crusades - we are on different sides of "The Pond" and not napping together

more HUGs to Y'all ♥♥
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers