Thread: Simi Sauvignon Blanc

Jim Mc -- But you can all me Jacques Lurker

Default Had a great bottle last night

Had a great bottle last night from Simi, which is located right outside of Sonoma town on the road to Napa. I find some SB's to be a little too fruity and citrusy. However, this was very well balanced in every way.

Bob, that's me! Lurker

Default That's Louise's # 1 wh

That's Louise's # 1 white.

Default Drinking it right now Bob.

Drinking it right now Bob.

Jerry Lurker

Default I'm on a XYZin, 2004. Did

I'm on a XYZin, 2004. Did a Veal chop with a zin and fig sauce. Twice backed potato with corn and peas, grilled asparagus with shaved parm and a drizzle of aged BV.

Default Veal chops!!! Nature's per

Veal chops!!! Nature's perfect food. We have a local eatery named Carlucci's Grill right down the road. Their veal, especially the chops, are just incredible. Can you shoot me the zin and fig sauce? Sounds terrific.

Jerry Lurker

Default Jim, the sauce is still a work

Jim, the sauce is still a work in progress, not the way I would like it yet, but soon.

Default Patiently waiting Geraldo. Kat

Patiently waiting Geraldo. Kate is coming out from San Fran with my new baby granddaughter September 5th. She and I love to blaze it up in the kitchen, and have a few good reds while we are creating. I'll give you credit though buddy.

Boom starts with a Tara Lurker

Default think I'll take these sugg

think I'll take these suggestions over to my local shop and see what might make it down to Tinkers this weekend
    Oh Beckeeee!!!