PDA

View Full Version : Things are moving along

TanyaD
08-30-2016, 09:53 AM
2 weeks ago I visited Bonaire for the first time and now im trying to move there. I may be crazy or just quite awesome :) I will be selling my house in VA, buying a small house and possibly look for a roomy eventually. Now to figure out the home insurance, car insurance costs as well as paperwork needed to move there, how to establish residency, medical and HOPEFULLY get a job at a Dive shop (applied to 1 already). By the time I move I will be a PADI Dive master ( currently in training) and will work towards instructor while in Bonaire. TOTAL lifestyle change from corporate America to a Professional Scuba Diver. I'm so excited.

If anyone has any helpful tips or info I would love to hear it!

ModRoy
08-30-2016, 11:04 AM
Hi Tanya, check out the Bonaire Residency Thread in this Sub-Forum Click HERE (http://www.bonairetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?74645-Bonaire-Residency-The-process-and-forms-explained)
I've just made it "Sticky" so it will stay at the top for future use.

Plenty of other threads here on the subject too just have a look on the other "Pages"

kob
09-13-2016, 08:02 PM
I am a PADI Course Director and moved to BON to live full-time a little over 2 years ago ... PM me if you have some questions.