PDA

View Full Version : Need some rooms......

Dave Goodwin
01-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Well, looks like March is a busy month on Bonaire. We're trying to put together a trip, but are having a heck of a time finding some available rooms.......

We need 2 units, either 1 or 2 bedrooms each will work. Would refer something ocean-side. Private owner, resort, etc. -- at this point, we'll consider all options.

Any help would be appreciated. Never had this much trouble before.

Dive on Friends,

Dave & Leslie.

Cornhusker
01-05-2015, 08:02 PM
google Crown Terrace 10 and look at the photos. We have stayed at this house for 4-years and love being away from water front. I would call it straight up the hill from Andrea II. Property has 3-nice bedrooms and 3-bathrooms on main floor and another apartment on the ground level by the pool so you can have lots of people staying with no problem.

Ria has been great to work with so take a look and any ? please let me know.

Royce Balak

wwguy
01-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Bonaire Sunset Villa (http://www.bonairesunsetvilla.com/)'s online calendar shows availability March 21 to 28 (Saturday to Saturday.) It's a 5 bedroom oceanfront rental home right in front of the popular Cliff dive site. The owner, Lambčr Dohmen, lives on-island and is quick to respond to any questions or issues that may arise during your stay. We regularly stay a couple of houses south at Beachcomber Villas and have enjoyed getting to know Lambčr during our visits. Dive Friends Bonaire's Hamlet dive shop is just a few steps away to the north, located in the same property complex.

kob
01-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Let me know if you still need places ... we have several friends who own condos at Lighthouse Beach Resort who would be willing to rent.

annfire
01-06-2015, 09:01 AM
It looks like Sanddollar has 2-BR, 1-BR, and studio units available in March. It's right on Bari Reef with 24 hour diving.

Dave Goodwin
01-14-2015, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. We've booked a room at the Beachcomber Villas for March 7 - March 21.
Looking forward to our 22nd Bonaire Adventure.

Dive on Friends,

Dave & Leslie.

wwguy
01-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Great choice. We just returned from 3 weeks there over the holidays. I didn't suggest it previously because I thought you needed 2 apartments and I could only see 1 open on their website calendar.

Be sure to bring your camera to the seaside terrace to capture awesome sunsets at happy hour. (Leanne calls this daily BCV ritual "sundowners".) Here's a shot, snipped from some GoPro footage, of us watching a pod of dolphins swim by at sunset. Not a bad way to end another great day on dushi Bonaire!