PDA

View Full Version : 1 Month Rental Option

BlackJack
06-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Hey Gang,

I've been to Bonaire 5-6 times in the past 10 years and have stayed at a number of places like the old Golden Reef Inn, Black Durgon, Bamboo Bali, and private condo rentals. This time I am looking at coming for a month to decompress a bit. What suggestions do y'all have for a month long stay? I'm a bit partial to the Hato area but I'm open to other options. Any suggestions?

TIA,

Ed

Cornhusker
06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
We would love to stay for a month but still working! We stay each year for 2-weeks and rent a house right up on the hills across from Andrea I & II called Sabadeco Crown Terrace. It has way more rooms and bathrooms than we need but it is very nice and a GREAT view.................nothing better! You can go to bonairenet.com and view the house or contact Ria @ crownterrace@bonairerent.com to get some data. Both of us agree that if we could stay a month this place would be the choice. Great price, great views and it has all the things we want to make our vacation relaxing!

Cornhusker

Dee
06-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Please email me at bonairescubavilla@gmail.com

jenns
06-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Divers Paradise, south about half a block from Black Durgon, allows longer rentals. They have one bedroom (A/C) apartments with kitchen and livingroom. Check their website diversparadisebonaire.com

Dee
06-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Hey Gang,

I've been to Bonaire 5-6 times in the past 10 years and have stayed at a number of places like the old Golden Reef Inn, Black Durgon, Bamboo Bali, and private condo rentals. This time I am looking at coming for a month to decompress a bit. What suggestions do y'all have for a month long stay? I'm a bit partial to the Hato area but I'm open to other options. Any suggestions?

TIA,

Ed
I have a villa you can rent, but you need to email me at bonairescubavilla@gmail.com

Jack
06-23-2014, 11:05 PM
There are a couple of web sites I recommend:

airbnb.com
vrbo.com

both have lots of options for bonaire, many with a discount for a month.