PDA

View Full Version : Tiara Air Website Suspended

TankHalfFull
09-22-2013, 08:06 PM
It appears that their website is not working. I think you can still book using Kayak, or did Tiara stop flying?

TankHalfFull
09-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Must still be flying, because they are showing flights at Flamingo airport. Perhaps just working on website?

susan
09-24-2013, 02:38 PM
I just attended a presentation by Tiara Air this morning. They have had some operational challenges recently, but are working hard to get them corrected. They have two new planes on the way which should be available before year end and which will be used primarily (95%) as backup planes. They still have Bonaire as a priority in their business plan, but they also want to provide good service. I don't know about the status of their web site, but yes, they are still flying, although not necessarily as scheduled right now, until they get their backup planes in service.

TankHalfFull
09-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks, Susan. I was able to contact someone in the sales department via email, and she indicated she could take the reservation by sending in passenger info, followed by the completion of a credit card form. Not as convenient as "click, click", but fine if it works!

kob
10-01-2013, 08:52 AM
We saw Tiara flying to/from BON last week while waiting at BON airport.