PDA

View Full Version : Any Atlanta airport hotels shuttling to the international terminal?

mbs
04-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Any hotels in Atlanta providing shuttle service to the international terminal? If not, which hotel or area around the airport would be the fastest (cheapest?) taxi ride to the new terminal? Thanks.

Desertdiver
04-25-2013, 12:24 PM
mbs, I liked the Hyatt North at the Atlanta airport, they have a shuttle and will get you to the international terminal. The shuttle is free. Best Robert

wwguy
04-25-2013, 12:29 PM
I like the Hilton Garden Inn North, but there are also several other hotels nearby. In December we arranged a taxi (Chevy Suburban) with the hotel front desk. We paid $14 fare plus $6 tip.

george and judy
04-25-2013, 05:48 PM
I don't think you can beat the Drury Hotel. They have 24 hour shuttle, cocktail hour every evening, and gated parking. It is a very comfortable hotel and there is a Ruby Tuesday restaurant across the street. We have stayed at many different motels the past 15 years and Drury is our preference.

mbs
04-25-2013, 05:52 PM
I don't think you can beat the Drury Hotel. They have 24 hour shuttle, cocktail hour every evening, and gated parking. It is a very comfortable hotel and there is a Ruby Tuesday restaurant across the street. We have stayed at many different motels the past 15 years and Drury is our preference.

Thanks for the info folks! Does the Drury shuttle go to the international terminal?

george and judy
04-25-2013, 09:57 PM
No shuttles go directly to the International terminal. However, that is no problem. They take you to where another shuttle takes you on the short ride to the International Terminal. This is surprisingly efficient and you will have no problem making the Delta flight.

mbs
04-26-2013, 08:47 AM
No shuttles go directly to the International terminal. However, that is no problem. They take you to where another shuttle takes you on the short ride to the International Terminal. This is surprisingly efficient and you will have no problem making the Delta flight. Hmmm, desertdiver above says the Hyatt North has a free shuttle to the international terminal... I guess I'll make a few calls. I really would rather not shuttle to domestic, transfer to another shuttle to international. If no other option then its a cab for us!