PDA

View Full Version : Bas T.

BGW
01-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Just got back from Bonaire a couple of weeks ago.....Had the oppurtunity to dive with Bas one time on the the EAST side and once on the WEST side way up north.....As has everbody else that has dove with Bas has commented, the experience was great.....His pre-dive briefings are beyond excellent...How he described the dives, entries and exits, were exactly has they happened........If your a regular visitor or a first timer, do yourself a favor and hire him to take you for a couple of dives, you will love the experience........And if your in the right spot, you might get lucky and get to see the Lionfish slayer in action....Think he knocked out 25 on the dive I did with him on the west side......

jujubees
01-24-2013, 03:10 AM
May I ask you, what he charges and any additional information will be appreciated. My husband and I will be going there in April for 2 weeks and there may be some days I may want to bask in the sun and relax. He may also be interested in East Coast diving also by boat....any ideas? Thanks

diverdan1
01-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Rates and contact info at http://www.basdiving.com/

ModRoy
01-29-2013, 01:20 PM
we are getting undeliverable messages in response to email notifications to PMs that BTers are sending you with reference to this thread.

This is the error message we are getting -

connect to mail.rof4x4.com(IP):25: Connection timed out

Brandon I have turned off your notifications for this thread.

Anyone that has sent BGW a PM, you will have to wait for a reply until he Logs-in to BT again :confused:

BGW
01-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Sorry,

My email provider has dissapeared from existance......!!!!!

BGW
01-30-2013, 01:03 PM
And to clarify my orginal post......."way up north" was in the candyland area.......That's way up north for me usually......Karpata is the furthest north I ever dive, unless I'm on a boat....I had never shore dove in that area....And defintely would not have attempted.... We entered south of candyland probably about 1/2 to 3/8 of a mile or so...... without someone familiar with where we entered it would be hard to do so when its rough, as it was, without getting beat up or tearing up some nice shallow water coral......,