PDA

View Full Version : dae mia to bon bon to mia

Dee
09-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Hello everyone,
I just had a relative come to bonaire from miami to boniare via dae and returned via insel air. September 2012. The airfare was so affordable and it seemed like such a great bargain!
first i was excited to pick him up at the airport when he arrived at 11:ooam aprox., but guess what??? no arrival. come to find out the dae plane was late leaving miami!! all the billboards at the airport said it was on time. We came back to pick him up later 3L00pm and thanks to good citizens that were on the same flight that were getting ready to take him in their vehicle, we found him.
leaving bonaire: he actually lives in west palm beach fl.:
Going home to miami: OMG, DAE,, flight was cancelled at the last moment at 7 am to curacao, we were at the airport at 6am. told to come back at 9am to confirm new flight arrangements from curacao. OKay NO PROBLEM. came back then again told to wait.... 11am. ...... no ticket... had to book a flight to miami via insel air to insure my relative was home on time to go to work on Monday!
My relative said, the DAE flight was very nice from miami to curacaou to bonaire even though it was delayed, but , he could not risk the unknown whether he could get back to his job or not on Monday.
We were told that he could get a refund from DAE but , it is a HUGE hassel. I will persue this. but BE WARE OF DAE unless you have a very flexible travel schedule and dont want to be compensated for their delays.

ModCecil
09-27-2012, 08:25 AM
I am shocked, shocked to hear this.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2znzdcn.jpg

Squirrelfish
09-28-2012, 12:01 PM
dae mia to bon bon to miaSounds like some kind of phrase in Papiamentu! :p

DiveSergeant
09-29-2012, 07:34 PM
dae mia to bon bon to mia

Sounds like some kind of phrase in Papiamentu! :p

...and I thought the same thing!

Kelly
10-01-2012, 10:37 AM
omg funny! I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!

Dee
10-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Hahahahha.. I just read the responses. I didnt even look at the headline, but it does look like papiamento! Anyway, we are trying to get a refund from DAE for the flight back to MIA, havent had a response yet, but I will post as soon as I hear from them.

JimMc
11-26-2012, 12:15 AM
I just wrote a song in Papiementu which goes, " Dae mia to bon bon to mia." Moogie is going to sing it when I come back to Bonaire. :D

Dee
11-28-2012, 04:33 PM
LOL.....:cheers:

Dee
11-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Oh I hope Moogie does it to Gangnam style!