PDA

View Full Version : February 2013 United/Continental Flights via Houston Questions

Cornhusker
07-17-2012, 09:19 PM
We live by Kansas City and have for years flown back on Sunday from Bonaire-Houston-KCI return. It appears now that with the new "merged" company all Sunday return flights go through Newark which scares the ice/snow out of me as past experiences are not good. Does anyone have info on if the merged company has plans to continue with late night Saturday flights out of Houston to Bonaire or not? Perhaps I am too early but I have a bad feeling I al going to be going east if I want to return on Sunday....just think Bonaire-Newark-Chicago--Kansas City!

Freddie plans are to return again so hope to see you in February!

Royce & Mary

kevin
07-24-2012, 07:45 PM
My Wife and I booked a trip thru Continental on Aug 31ST, out of Boston to Texas / Bonaire, I herd that AA took over Continental??
we looked into the fligt tickets again... AA did Cancel the flight out of Texas and no longer offers flifhgts out to Bonaire, They didnt even inform us of the change.. we had to cancel the flight and re book thru Delta,
Boston to Atlanta then out to Bonaire the next morning.. Boy.. that would not have ban good....getting to Texas and no Way out...

ModFreddie
07-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Welcome Kevin.. United Airways took over Continental airlines.... the United Houston connection has been suspended probably just for the low season...I am sure that it will start up again in November but of course that doesn't help you for Aug 31... It is important to stay on top of your flight status at all times..... Had you booked with an agent they would have notified you I am sure..

jonz
07-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Maybe the Friday night/Saturday morning route is still through Houston? That is the one we've used (from Denver) and it was available in April. When I looked, the Saturday/Sunday route was not available.

HTH - Bea

kevin
07-25-2012, 04:30 PM
you are definitetly wright. keep on top of things and if we had book from an agant they would have notified us on the change.
as they had done in the past..

Rog Karen
07-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Royce and Mary, we fly into LAX and they booked us through EWR too...crazy what they are thinking!

Nell
07-27-2012, 03:59 PM
maybe a bit off topic but just booked flight on United from Seattle, connects in Houston to Bonaire Fri Oct. 26, return Sat Nov 10th
it has been our preferred route for years. and were not happy when we did not have this option in Aug/Sept.
This year we decided that since everything just costs more we are going for 2 weeks
instead of one!!

Nell