PDA

View Full Version : Casa Iguana - Has anyone stayed here?

TankHalfFull
07-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Have read the limited review on vrbo, but looking for more info. Thanks!

Melissa Phillip
07-12-2012, 02:39 PM
We stayed there in 2006, so this might be limited help. It is next door to BelMar and their dive shop is affiliated with Buddy’s and is located just past the driveway to the house. It is the lower level unit of a two-story house. There were no guests up stairs during our stay.
The photos on the website are the same ones that we viewed. It is very modern and upscale with nice granite, tile stone floors, spacious baths, living room and kitchen. I remember it even having a cappuccino machine.
The bedrooms had AC but the living room only had fans. It got hot for only a short time late in the day in living room, but that was in August. Otherwise it was fine with fans and plenty of the breezes.
The view was great. The owner at the time I believe was named Ron. He was very nice and at the time was building a dive rinse tank next to a dive locker outside the home.
Hopefully someone will have a more recent visit.

teninepit
07-16-2012, 12:21 AM
I just stayed there. July 7-14 renting both upstairs and down. Upstairs called Dream Bonaire which is slightly larger unit. Both units are nice. The location is awesome. You wont be disappointed. PM if you want to know anything specific other than what is already posted.