PDA

View Full Version : Villa Ganshi, any reviews?

travelcfo
06-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi all,
As I continue my search for "the right place", I have come across Villa Ganshi. Has anyone stayed here? I would love some specific information and points of view.

And, I apologize upfront as I may 'bug' this group for more insights as we narrow our search. At least now I know we need 3 bdrms not 4 which seems to open up many possibilities but for a 'newbie' it's really scary, so thanks in advance!

jkehnle
06-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Hi, Travelcfo -- nope, never heard of Villa Ganshi. Just wanted to say, don't apologise. One of the things BTers most enjoy is helping folks have a grand time on their favourite island. (You may have noticed that my iPad has reverted to British spelling...gotta try and figure out how to change that.)

Julia
06-22-2012, 03:18 AM
Villa Ganshi is next door to Pelican Reef House. It is lovely. Kees the owner is great and both houses are quite hich spec. It is behind gates and the reef in front of the house is easy to acess and lovely. Please feel free to e mail me with specific questions.

Pelicanreef
07-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Hi Travelcfo, you can find some reviews of Villa Ganshi here. http://www.vrbo.com/379124

travelcfo
07-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Pelicanreef, thank you for sending that link! Unfortunately, the owner/manager stopped communicating with me for some unknown reason. I had contacted him and 'chatted' via email and let him know I was very interested and then when I also contact Ann with Sun & Wind (?) it seems all communication stopped. I contacted her for help as I wasn't sure the villa would work out. She got upset about my previous work and contacts and I can only assume he got upset that I contacted her.... sure hate it when things get polictical!!