PDA

View Full Version : Wounded warrior 2012

ModFreddie
04-19-2012, 01:40 PM
WOUNDED WARRIOR'S 2012
When: August 18-25, 2012
Where: Captain Don’s Habitat
What: Help welcome these very important guests who will be traveling to Bonaire to complete the final step in the process of obtaining their dive certification. Each year, the island hosts a group of wounded veterans and introduces them to the natural beauty and pristine waters of Bonaire. Attend this event to cheer on these brave souls and be inspired.

Let's again show them what we've got this year.. !!!! Let's make it a GREAT trip for them..

log into www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com) and plug in this address in the "send money to" section

board@bonairetalk.com

Please use the notation section to let me know that the money is for the Wounded Warrior project 2012. You will receive an email back from Paypal stating that your transaction was delivered.....

If someone would like to send a personal check please email me at freddie@bonairetalk.com for my address..

If you still have questions I will be glad to answer them....... just holler..

Wounded Warriors DESERVE to be pampered........ Let's do it !!!

all donations must be received by August 1st 2012, in order to make the transfer to Bonaire....

RosAnne
04-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Done, and thank you for once again organizing this!

JimMc
04-25-2012, 10:18 AM
Done. You know how important this is to me. I thank you for organizing this for us to partake in this wonderful week. Someday, I hope we never have to do this again. God bless and keep all our heroes safe.

ModFreddie
04-25-2012, 10:28 AM
So far this is what who we have:
a couple coming by snail mail and:

Dr. Mike
Rosanne
Claudebruce
divesergeant
Jim
elaine
LaDonna and Andy
Smackster
Karen and James G
Vince
tara and guy
mark and Resa
Marty B.{Nestakai}
Connie H.
Maryann and Craig R.
Tom and Pam
Steve and Meryl
Tom E.
Roy and Helga

and a special thanks to a lurker that every year purchases the Marine Park Tags for the group ;)

Thank you all very very much for your generosity

Judy W
04-25-2012, 03:26 PM
I'll be adding mine in soon, Freddie. Just thought I'd drop it by Chat n' Browse, if that's ok (mid-may).

ModFreddie
04-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Judy better yet.. if you could contact Susan Davis and give it to her that would be terrific. she is our WW contact on island..

ModFreddie
04-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Just want you to know that I have not received any snail mail for the WW project as of yet.. I do know there were a few of you who asked for my address a while ago...... please let me know if you sent the snail mail.....

taraboomdeeyay
05-13-2012, 11:50 AM
So glad that I didn't miss this! $$ sent!!!
Thank you for keeping us in the loop!
Much love to all of those who organize and support this organization.
Humble appreciation to our service members and their families.

ModFreddie
05-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Last year we sent nearly $2000. Please open your hearts and your wallets for this worthy cause.

ModFreddie
06-02-2012, 09:02 PM
for up to date information about the wounded Warrior project please go to this thread Wounded-Warrior-donation-list (http://www.bonairetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?72743-Wounded-Warrior-donation-list)