PDA

View Full Version : Rincon must do's, see's, eat's?

Scuba Sheila
01-11-2012, 11:52 PM
We've driven through Rincon a few times in the past and tried to find something there other than the Rose Inn. Are we missing anything or are we really just driving in circles like it seems we do when we get there??? :hummm: We did try to stop at the school's gift shop there (can see my previous post) & will try again next month, but wondering if anyone has anything they like to see or do or eat while there?
Thanks!

gbf
01-12-2012, 11:25 AM
LeMaSe for ice cream/milkshake. Also usually has some sort of meat pie or soup. Opposite side of road from Rose Inn, a little further toward Kralendijk.

Neptune Nick
01-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Agree about LeMaSe and their ice cream and milkshakes. Yummy!!

Melissa Phillip
01-12-2012, 01:42 PM
If you have time for a tour of Rincon, Maria (796-7870) of Soldaci Tour provides a great tour of Rincon. My mother and I did this a few years ago. Maria is a very interesting and knowledgeable person, she provided lots of information on the culture and history. Also she made some of the best lemonade I ever tasted.

Melissa Phillip
01-12-2012, 07:38 PM
oops that should have been Soldachi Tour

Scuba Sheila
01-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the replies, they all sound great! Hope to get some more suggestions on anything different or interesting. We had tried to find the open market last year (either a Sat. or Wed.) but I guess they're not doing that anymore.