PDA

View Full Version : How long can you wait to take your household

Nicoole
10-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Is there a certain period before you have to import your household? I believe that i saw somewhere that you had to ship in max 12 months after emigration. Where can i find this information?

Gmichael
10-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Is there a certain period before you have to import your household? I believe that i saw somewhere that you had to ship in max 12 months after emigration. Where can i find this information?
Really is a moot point since import duties have been suspended for most all items. You will have to pay the vat however.

Vincent
10-10-2011, 04:24 PM
On the application form for an exemption permit for removal goods you can find the questions and answers.
Do all the goods specified on the enclosed list (including the passenger car) constitute removal goods?
Have you owned and been using all the objects moved for more than 6 months? If so, what is the customs value of those goods?
Has your entire house inventory been moved? Note: you must move all remaining house inventory items within 6 months!
If not, why not? Note: you must present a list of goods that have yet to be moved.
;)

Nicoole
10-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Thanks! How do i rate the the customs value of the goods. Just a lucky shot?