PDA

View Full Version : Vertical window treatments

joanieb
09-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Is there anyone on Bonaire that carries these. Thanks

Dhluchanyk
10-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Are you still looking for window treatments? If so, please call 813-254-3701 and ask for Barbara. Tell them Deborah referred you :) I'm not certain if they can service the island but may be able to give you additional information.

petri hausmann
10-22-2011, 07:21 AM
there is a company on bonaire called Vertisol. I am sure this company can help you. i have used them both commercially and privately with excellent results. the contact person is "Freddy."

joanieb
10-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Thank you for the information

DiverVince
10-31-2011, 09:11 AM
The company Vertisol leave A LOT to be desired. Apparently they are pretty screwed up in Curacao. Freddy orders from them so his hands are tied.
We ordered sunshades from them in March and just took delivery last week aftyer waiting some 7 months. And on top of that they screwed up the size. Not Freddy's fault, but the company's performance is severely lacking.:mad:

petri hausmann
11-01-2011, 06:24 AM
sorry to hear of your problems .. in the multiple times i have used Vertisol.. it went without a glitch..remember we are experiencing huge shipping problems between bonaire and curacao at the present time .. there are many ready made available at multiple stores on bonaire .. perhaps this would be less hassle .. but of less quality .....