PDA

View Full Version : Plaza Reviews

bobconi
08-10-2011, 05:37 PM
What's with all the negative reviews on TripAdvisor regarding the Plaza ?

Neptune Nick
08-11-2011, 02:18 PM
No sure. We always stay there and enjoyed it. All staff was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Yes, they do have some maintenance challenges of which they are painfully aware. With the renovations that are currently in progress hopefully that will alleviate some of those problems.

Nick F
08-13-2011, 12:07 PM
We stayed there last September. You can tell the grounds were neglected for a number of years but they were addressing the issues, but slowly. We stayed in a Grand Suite, all of which had been remodeled. It was very nice. Majority of the staff were friendly and helpful. We had 2 issues that were addressed quickly. The staff at Toucan Dive were very good. We checked the junior suites out, it looked like they were given a coat of paint to freshen them up and not much more but there would be nothing wrong with staying in them either. We only ate lunch and breakfast a few times at the Banana Tree restaurant. Food and service were good and it was reasonably priced. The beach barbeque on Tuesday night was a bargain and very good. I'd definitely stay there again. My wife said she would as well (as long as it's in a Grand Suite) and she's far pickier than I am.