PDA

View Full Version : September 2nd till 14th

Esko
07-26-2011, 03:34 AM
Hi again,

here a little update on my trip to Bonaire.

I will be on the Island from September 2nd till 14th and am looking for a dive buddy. Got a truck for the whole period and want to start diving on the 3rd or 4th.

Looking forward to seeing you :o)

Warm regards

Esko

Nick F
07-26-2011, 07:19 AM
I'll be there Sept 10 to 17 and need a buddy too. We could get a few days diving together. I'll be staying at Eden Beach.

Esko
07-26-2011, 07:27 AM
p.s. i got around 55 dives and been to Bonaire and Curacao before, so know the way around abit.

pps. did send you a pm, nick

Esko
07-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Neeed more :hummm:...:o

Nick F
07-28-2011, 10:47 AM
I have over 120 dives, AOW, Rescue, other certs. Was on Bonaire last Sept for a week, about 15 dives there. I'll also have a truck for the week.

Esko
08-02-2011, 08:04 AM
...still need people for the first days on the island:D...ill chip in a polar! :p

awright
08-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Hello! My missus and I are going to be taking our first-time trip to Bonaire September 2-9, so will be diving the 3rd through the 8th. We've got our AOW and Nitrox certification, but are still newish to diving with 30+ dives. We'd be interested in meeting up for a few dives dives, especially since we're utterly unfamiliar with the area. We've bought the Bonaire Shore Diving guidebook, and are staying at Den Laman.

Esko
08-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Hey guys, thanks for responding.

Did send you pms to talk about the details.

If anyoneelse feels like joining in.....the more, the merrier ;o)

Londondiver
08-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi All

I will be in Bonaire from 28th August until 6th October (def in Bonaire first 3 weeks then might visit other islands). I am looking for dive buddies and will be staying at Den Laman. I have not dived Bonaire before and I was considering getting a local guide at the start of my stay. I have not hired a truck. I am a PADI rescue cert diver with 100 dives. It would be great to meet up with all/any of you for some dives.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Elaine

Esko
08-07-2011, 05:26 PM
hey elaine,

thanks for responding.

i had contact to the other guys who responded and it seems we are getting some people together for some nice dives!:)

some stay at den laman and i myself will be at the casa calexico, which is not far away.

would be great meeting you on bonaire!

feel free to pm me, if you have any questions ( i couldnt pm you)

best regards

esko

sconsetscuba
08-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Hi Elaine:

Will be on island Sept. 17 to Oct. 2. Staying at my Condo at Sand$. Will be on the dock at Bari Reef several times a day. We at least dive the Bari twice a day and go else where for two dives or so. See you then and meet up for a dive or so.

Sandy

Nick F
08-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Esko,
I'll be able to do orientation when I arrive on the 10th so if you're able we could meet on the 11th to dive.

Londondiver
08-08-2011, 05:13 AM
Hi Sandy

Thanks for your message, I will pop down to the dock at Bari reef after the 17th.

Look forward to meeting you

Elaine

Londondiver
08-08-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi Esko

Thanks for your message. I arrive on 28th would be great to meet up. I will pm you in the next few days to get some details.
Elaine

Londondiver
08-08-2011, 05:19 AM
Hi

I am staying at Den Laman, I will be there on your dates. I am hoping to dive get a guide for a couple of dives, do some courses and dive with a group. Elaine

Londondiver
08-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi Sandy
I am after a little advice, as you know I have not been diving in Bonaire before. I am unsure as to whether I should try and book anything orientation, guided, courses (I want to do some photography courses and peraps complete my master scube diver while I am there) before I arrive. If I had limited time I would have more definite plans, as I have 6 weeks between Bonaire and ? Curacao, I am planning to arrive and relax a bit for a couple of days and then suss out what to do re diving and courses. Does that seem sensible to you? If you were using a dive outfit on Bonaire who would you dive with?

Many thanks
Elaine