PDA

View Full Version : Poppy

jkehnle
07-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Please post Poppy's (Telerin) email address. We need to make reservations for the winter, and I can't find it in my Bonaire file. Thanx!!!

ronindiana
07-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Marcolva Henriquez (Poppy)
Cell: 599-9-5163001 (24Hrs)
Cell: 599-7886401
PIN: 20D44BFA
Telerin Car Rental
telerin@bonairelive.com (telerin@bonairelive.com)
marcolva@hotmail.com (marcolva@hotmail.com)

jkehnle
08-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Should have thanked you sooner, ronindiana -- but, albeit a bit late -- THANKS!

trish
08-03-2011, 10:49 AM
What kind of vehicles does Poppy have? Is there a website where I could see the vehicles & the prices?

TIA

ronindiana
08-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Poppy has all the popular cars, and trucks. No websie, but email her and she will prevail.

ronindiana
08-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Marcolva Henriquez (Poppy)
Cell: 599-9-5163001 (24Hrs)
Cell: 599-7886401
PIN: 20D44BFA
Telerin Car Rental
telerin@bonairelive.com (telerin@bonairelive.com)
marcolva@hotmail.com (marcolva@hotmail.com)

trish
08-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Thank you jkehnle & ronindiana!

Bill Murphy
08-04-2011, 09:46 PM
We rented a pick up truck from Poppy for two weeks.She met us at the airport and was terrific! The truck was in great shape and she takes AMEX which is a plus for the points. Highly recommend her service.

B

Bill Thorpe
08-05-2011, 10:02 PM
somethings never change!

NJDiveGirl
09-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Just back from Bonaire and our experience with Poppy was fabulous! As soon as we walked out of customs we were met with the keys and paperwork and off we went!

Dropping the car off when we left was a piece of cake. Truck was in fabulous condition and comfortable. Would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Tom
10-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Figured I would weigh in here too. Was in Bonaire during Ragatta, truck pick up and drop off was easy and painless as promised. The truck was ready to go and in great shape, no trouble at all.

I will never rent with anyone else on the island, if at all possible!

jkehnle
10-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Poppy is the best.

Bill Murphy
10-17-2011, 07:58 PM
I just emailed her last night for a two week rental at Thanksgiving ...painless.

Great customer service

Bill
Bellafonte 102

Sunshine
10-18-2011, 03:44 AM
We rented a pick up truck from Poppy for two weeks.She met us at the airport and was terrific! The truck was in great shape and she takes AMEX which is a plus for the points. Highly recommend her service.

B
We eill be there in 3 weeks and Poppy sounds great. We are booked iwth AB because they accept Amex with an insurance waiver. We will be there for 2 weeks and prefer to pay the Amex rental insurance premiums that cover a pickup truck rather than the much higher daily charge some rental places insist upon. Can anyone confirm that Poppy will take our Amex and let us waive insurance? All responses appreciated. Thank you - ot sounds so sweet to be met at the airport with our truck rather than getting a ride and waiting at AB. Been there, done that 3 or 4 times and ready for a change for the right price. What does Poppy charge for a 2 week truck rental, by the way, since there is no website? We are arriving on Delta. Thank you in advance - I love this board!

ModFreddie
10-18-2011, 05:56 AM
I believe she will waive the insurance ..... we have been given a price for long term rental and she gave us two prices.... why not email her, she responds immediately {compaired to other companies}

marcolva@hotmail.com

alaskadiver
10-18-2011, 07:18 PM
We eill be there in 3 weeks and Poppy sounds great. We are booked iwth AB because they accept Amex with an insurance waiver. We will be there for 2 weeks and prefer to pay the Amex rental insurance premiums that cover a pickup truck rather than the much higher daily charge some rental places insist upon. Can anyone confirm that Poppy will take our Amex and let us waive insurance? All responses appreciated. Thank you - ot sounds so sweet to be met at the airport with our truck rather than getting a ride and waiting at AB. Been there, done that 3 or 4 times and ready for a change for the right price. What does Poppy charge for a 2 week truck rental, by the way, since there is no website? We are arriving on Delta. Thank you in advance - I love this board!

Yes, she will give you a quote with no insurance and take your AMEX. We rented from her last time and again for our upcoming trip in December. I thought she was the only one who accepted AMEX anymore.

Vino
10-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Can anyone confirm that Poppy will take our Amex and let us waive insurance?

Just out of curiosity, how do you address Liability (Damage to a third party)?

I am a Platinum AMEX holder, but my understanding in talking to them directly (and reading my documents) is that their plan only covers damage to the rented vehicle and the occupants of that vehicle...what happens if you hit a local and are found at fault (liability)?

ModFreddie
10-19-2011, 06:01 PM
this is what we received when I emailed Poppy

Some Credit Cards Company’s covers the CDW. You need to check with yours.
You can choose to take the vehicle without the insurance.

When you decline the insurance you are responsible for all (FULL) damage
done to all involved. Damage will be charged and you need to claim with your insurance.
And then again if you are not at fault, polis report should show that.

(Advice to help prevent break in – damage and vandalism)
When you on a dive / snorkel side, never LOCK the vehicle and do not leave anything in it.

and if you get the CDW
Explanation: CDW. (Deductible) US$500, = .
Regarding the insurance, in case of an accident and it is your fault, and
damage to all involved is more than $500, = you pay only $500, =. (Deductible)
The rest is covered by the insurance.
If damage is less you pay what the damage is, up to US$500, = (Example: you
make a small dent that will cost only $100, = to repair you pay that $100, =)
If you are not at fault you do not pay anything, but this must be shown on
the polis report.

RosAnne
10-19-2011, 07:10 PM
We rented from hertz this year and they also accepted AMEX. The standard Platinum has a few different insurance deals. There is the standard one that is applied when you rent given you reserve and pay for the rental with your AMEX platinum, they do have, for a fee an added insurance that is invoked each time you rent a vehilce that does cover liabilty and personal injusy to passengers of the other vehicle. If you have an AMEX black card this coverage is standard up to I believe, $500,000 with each rental and you have to do nothing other than reserve and pay for your rental with your black Amex.

alaskadiver
10-19-2011, 07:15 PM
We rented from hertz this year and they also accepted AMEX. The standard Platinum has a few different insurance deals. There is the standard one that is applied when you rent given you reserve and pay for the rental with your AMEX platinum, they do have, for a fee an added insurance that is invoked each time you rent a vehilce that does cover liabilty and personal injusy to passengers of the other vehicle. If you have an AMEX black card this coverage is standard up to I believe, $500,000 with each rental and you have to do nothing other than reserve and pay for your rental with your black Amex.

That's the one we have have-the separate insurance plan. They will charge the card $20something and that policy is extra coverage. Above what we get with the card.
Here is the wording for the Premium Car Rental policy:

What the Plan Covers
The $100,000 coverage level with a premium of $24.95 covers:
Up to $100,000 of primary damage and theft coverage for the rental car.
• Up to $100,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage.
• Up to $15,000 per person of excess coverage for Medical Expenses.
• Up to $5,000 per person of excess coverage for personal property, maximum of $10,000 for all. For Florida Residents, up to $15,000 per person of excess coverage for personal property, maximum of $25,000.

The $75,000 coverage level with a premium of $19.95 covers:
• Up to $75,000 of primary damage and theft coverage for the rental car.
• Up to $75,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage.
• Up to $7,500 per person of excess coverage for Medical Expenses.
• Up to $2,500 per person of excess coverage for personal property, maximum of $5,000 for all.

Vino
10-20-2011, 11:59 AM
There is the standard one that is applied when you rent given you reserve and pay for the rental with your AMEX platinum, they do have, for a fee an added insurance that is invoked each time you rent a vehilce that does cover liabilty and personal injusy to passengers of the other vehicle.

I would be interested to see a copy of that policy, since AMEX told me none of their policies cover liability and third parties.

Here is an excerpt form AMEX (this is the Premium coverage which costs 24.95 each time I rent using my AMEX Platinum):

Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance does not cover, and benefits will not be paid for:
1. sales tax related to repair of damages, unless reimbursement of such sales tax is required by law;
2. damage to any vehicle other than the Rental Auto;
3. damage to any property other than the Rental Auto, owner’s property, or items not permanently attached to the Rental Auto;
4. the Injury of anyone or anything;

In speaking to my personal auto insurance agent (Nationwide) they told me my coverage would not extend outside the US.

And since the rental companies on Bonaire don't offer that coverage unless you also purchase their CDW.

My question remains: what are renters using their AMEX coverage doing for liability coverage? or is everyone taking a chance it won't happen to them? or have they been assuming they were covered?

WaterDoc
10-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Also of note...

I checked Visa's CDW policy (free with my card) and it extends to foreign (out of US) locations, BUT it DOES NOT cover pickup trucks.

Buyer/renter beware. :eek:

alaskadiver
10-20-2011, 01:22 PM
I would be interested to see a copy of that policy, since AMEX told me none of their policies cover liability and third parties.

Here is an excerpt form AMEX (this is the Premium coverage which costs 24.95 each time I rent using my AMEX Platinum):

Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance does not cover, and benefits will not be paid for:
1. sales tax related to repair of damages, unless reimbursement of such sales tax is required by law;
2. damage to any vehicle other than the Rental Auto;
3. damage to any property other than the Rental Auto, owner’s property, or items not permanently attached to the Rental Auto;
4. the Injury of anyone or anything;

In speaking to my personal auto insurance agent (Nationwide) they told me my coverage would not extend outside the US.

And since the rental companies on Bonaire don't offer that coverage unless you also purchase their CDW.

My question remains: what are renters using their AMEX coverage doing for liability coverage? or is everyone taking a chance it won't happen to them? or have they been assuming they were covered?

I think you may be right that we all assumed we were covered. Based on the part that posted I assumed that meant any damage. I signed up for the Premium coverage because I thought it covered everything. This is the only coverage that I used last visit to the island. Not exactly a high risk place to drive, but still. Thanks for bringing this up.

alaskadiver
10-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Also of note...

I checked Visa's CDW policy (free with my card) and it extends to foreign (out of US) locations, BUT it DOES NOT cover pickup trucks.

Buyer/renter beware. :eek:

That's correct. Visa and MC (nor does any trip insurance I've yet to find) do not cover trucks. That is why we all refer to the AMEX card. That's the only one that does.

RosAnne
10-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Vino,here is the information from my AMEX re: rental car insurance.

CAR RENTAL BENEFITS – THEFT, DAMAGE AND LIABILITY

YOUR BENEFITS

1) These benefits only apply where the rental company allows You to decline the purchase
of additional or optional insurances from the rental company.
2) These benefits will apply while on a Trip, for all drivers, up to a maximum of 5, named
on Your rental agreement. Benefits only apply where the rental company allows You to
decline the purchase of additional or optional insurances from the rental company.
3) If Your rental vehicle is stolen or damaged, the Insurer will pay any amounts You are
responsible for under the rental agreement, including the excess. This will apply whether
or not You are responsible for the accident. You will be paid no more than the value of
the rental vehicle up to US$/��75,000 in respect of any one accident or occurrence.
4) Following an accident involving Your rental vehicle, the Insurer will appoint a lawyer
to control and be responsible for all legal proceedings.
5) If You are found legally liable for injuring another person or damaging their property,
the Insurer will pay any related compensation and legal costs up to US$/��750,000 (or
US$1,000,000 in the USA) arising directly or indirectly from one cause.
6) As a result of this benefit You do not need to purchase additional or optional insurances
from the rental company which include:

Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW)
Removal/reduction of excess (Super CDW/LDW)
Theft Protection (TP)
Top Up/Supplemental Liability (SLI)
Personal Accident (PA) (See Personal Accident benefit, Page 26)

Vino
10-21-2011, 09:22 AM
@RosAnne, would you mind me asking what type AMEX card you have?

Thanks,
Vino

RosAnne
10-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Vino, I have the Centurion card but I belive this was also the info from my Platinum. This is the info I got when I logged into my account and pulled up the benefits section for my account.

ModFreddie
10-21-2011, 11:40 AM
when G comes home I will see what lowly coverage we have ...!!! :):o

RosAnne
10-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Now I am curious and am going to check my Mastercard because I thought it was the same coverage....Funny what you discover when you read the small print!

ModFreddie
10-21-2011, 12:14 PM
this is with a platium card:

Key Features
One flat price of $24.95 per rental period, not per day ($17.95 for California Residents).
Coverage is primary. You won't have to file a claim with your personal insurance company and risk having your premiums increase.
There are no deductibles.
There is no cost to enroll and you will only be billed a premium when you use your enrolled Card to rent a car until your enrollment is terminated.
Coverage (for you and your passengers)
Up to $100,000 of primary coverage for damage or theft of a Rental Car.
Up to $100,000 of Accidental Death or Dismemberment coverage.
Up to $15,000 for excess medical expenses.
Protection
Coverage is worldwide, except for vehicles rented in Australia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, and New Zealand.
Coverage is for up to 42 consecutive days (up to 30 consecutive days for Washington State Cardmembers) and automatically extends to your other noncorporate American Express® Card accounts.
Covers most vehicles typically available from a Rental Company.

ModFreddie
10-21-2011, 12:17 PM

ModFreddie
10-21-2011, 12:25 PM
ahhhhhh just found this this is for the Rental car insurance that you do not pay a small fee for..

•The Plan covers theft of or damage to most rental vehicles.
•You must use your American Express Card to reserve and pay for the entire auto rental.
•You must decline the Full Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) or similar option or pay for a partial collision damage waiver, offered by the Commercial Car Rental Company.
•The Cardmember must be the primary renter.
•You must list additional drivers on the rental contract.
•Coverage applies for vehicles rented up to 30 days from a Car Rental Company.
•Coverage is excess or secondary to all other insurance policies.
•Coverage is for eligible vehicles valued up to $75,000.
•There is no coverage for any type of pick-up truck, full sized SUV, luxury van, any exotic sports car and any type of cargo van, truck or U-haul type vehicle.
•Coverage is worldwide, except for vehicles rented in Australia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica and New Zealand.
•There is no coverage for damage to any vehicle other than the Rental Auto or for injury to any person (i.e., liability coverage).
•Loss of use charges are covered for accidents, which occur on or after May 1st, 2006 when properly supported by the Rental Company.
•Coverage is provided for Excess Medical Expenses, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Excess Personal Property if you decline the Personal Accident Insurance and Personal Effects (Baggage) coverage and similar options offered by the Rental Company.

again this is the platium card.....

ModFreddie
10-21-2011, 12:32 PM
so my take on this is..... if you have the premium rental insurance you and your car are covered.... even if it is a pickup truck..

HOWEVER>> it doesn't look like passengerss in any other car that you might tangle with are covered..... perhaps that is a separate fee.... will have to look.

RosAnne
10-21-2011, 12:43 PM
I thinks its account dependant Freddie, when I logged in I got a completely different screen than the one you did.
So my best advice is call and ask specific questions and print the details out and read then carefully. AMEX is rather secretive about certain cards and benefits and some cards carry benefits others don't. The personal v. business cards vary in benefits as well. Oy! all this legalese is giving me a headache! LOL:D

ModFreddie
10-21-2011, 12:52 PM
oh yes I forgot to mention this is a business card......... thanks RA sage advice from you as always :)

alaskadiver
10-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Vino,here is the information from my AMEX re: rental car insurance.

CAR RENTAL BENEFITS – THEFT, DAMAGE AND LIABILITY

YOUR BENEFITS

1) These benefits only apply where the rental company allows

You to decline the purchase
of additional or optional insurances from the rental company.
2) These benefits will apply while on a Trip, for all drivers, up to a maximum of 5, named
on Your rental agreement. Benefits only apply where the rental company allows You to
decline the purchase of additional or optional insurances from the rental company.
3) If Your rental vehicle is stolen or damaged, the Insurer will pay any amounts You are
responsible for under the rental agreement, including the excess. This will apply whether
or not You are responsible for the accident. You will be paid no more than the value of
the rental vehicle up to US$/��75,000 in respect of any one accident or occurrence.
4) Following an accident involving Your rental vehicle, the Insurer will appoint a lawyer
to control and be responsible for all legal proceedings.
5) If You are found legally liable for injuring another person or damaging their property,
the Insurer will pay any related compensation and legal costs up to US$/��750,000 (or
US$1,000,000 in the USA) arising directly or indirectly from one cause.
6) As a result of this benefit You do not need to purchase additional or optional insurances

from the rental company which include:

Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW)
Removal/reduction of excess (Super CDW/LDW)
Theft Protection (TP)
Top Up/Supplemental Liability (SLI)
Personal Accident (PA) (See Personal Accident benefit, Page 26)

That's the same language as mine. It doesn't matter which card you have as long as you are enrolled in the Premium Rental coverage.

RosAnne
10-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Alaskadiver, you stated that this is the same verbage on your Premium Policy but what you previously posted is very different than this so...I called AMEX Centurion Customer service to see exactly which of my cards had what benefits.
The statement of insurance is for all Centurion card holders and for SOME Platinum card holders. I was told they have criteria as to determine who has what benefits and it may vary from account to account! I am not charged a fee for this coverage on my Cenrurion card which differs from the platinum card. They would not divulge exactly what the criteria was. I have been a card holder for a very long time (almost 30 years!) so she did say their are rewards for loyalty. So, the mystery is still not clearly solved but we are getting closer...:rolleyes:(geez, you'd think I'd have something better to do but honestly, today I didn't feel like doing anything so this was a little fun diversion for me)

alaskadiver
10-21-2011, 06:36 PM
I post the blurb from the summary page. The detailed policy has more information.

Vino
10-21-2011, 10:32 PM
I just pulled my policy and re-checked it....it says there is no liability coverage, I did speak to a supervisor at AMEX today who said coverage can vary on the same card, depending on when it was issued and as RosAnne mentioned they consider the longevity of the card holders account.
Since I've only had my card for several months, I can understand why I would be offered the additional coverage.
In my case I plan to take out the CDW with the rental car agency to avoid the headaches...a small price to pay for peace of mind. :D

Sparty
11-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I believe most AMEX users are planning on an Umbrella Policy covering their liability for other than the vehicle itself.

alaskadiver
11-05-2011, 02:50 PM
I believe most AMEX users are planning on an Umbrella Policy covering their liability for other than the vehicle itself.

Umbrella policy from who? Not their car insurance and not travel insurance.

Sparty
11-05-2011, 03:41 PM
An umbrella policy is a liability policy that covers liability in excess of all your other coverages. It is usually for a million or more and usually costs only a hundred or more depending on how much coverage you choose. I believe most people purchase it from the same company that covers their home, at least that is who covers me. I have one million of "world wide" coverage for about $148 per year. I have to have $500,000 on my home, auto, boat, etc. and my umbrella covers anything in excess of that.

Sparty
11-05-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm sure confused about how this tread indexing works. Alaskadiver posted a question about Umbrella policies and I responded. It showed up on the thread list page for Bonaire talk but I can't find it anywhere in the underlying posts. I did use the "quick reply" function, whatever that is suppose to be.

To answer Alaskadiver.

An umbrella policy is a separate liability policy that provides world wide liability coverage that kicks in when the limits of all your other applicable policys end. The policy normally specifies that your primary policies must have minimum limits, such as $500,000. Personally, I have a $1,000,000 world wide policy that covers me for all liability over what my primary insurance policies cover. It costs about $150 per year. Less than a weeks CDW on Bonaire. I believe most people purchase theirs thru the company that provides their home insurance.

ModFreddie
11-05-2011, 04:18 PM
I see both posts Sparty.... even in my non mod mode :)

alaskadiver
11-05-2011, 05:07 PM
To answer Alaskadiver.

An umbrella policy is a separate liability policy that provides world wide liability coverage that kicks in when the limits of all your other applicable policys end. The policy normally specifies that your primary policies must have minimum limits, such as $500,000. Personally, I have a $1,000,000 world wide policy that covers me for all liability over what my primary insurance policies cover. It costs about $150 per year. Less than a weeks CDW on Bonaire. I believe most people purchase theirs thru the company that provides their home insurance.

Hi Sparty.
I know what an umbrella policy is :-) I was wondering what people were using. I have coverage under my homeowners policy but I would not want to use that for a car accident and then have my premium jacked up.
Not to mention the issues that would come up in Bonaire when you try to leave the country telling them "don't worry, State Farm will call you". :)

No, i think I will take the CDW coverage in Bonaire. $150 extra is nothing and compared to the hassle it is a very small price to pay.

Oh, when I first read your name I thought it said "sparky" :-)

Sparty
11-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Alaskadiver,

You might want to check your home owner policy. Most do not cover liability out of country. The umbrella policy is world wide.

Sparty
11-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Mod

Yes, I now see both once I switched to linear mode. I was not using that mode because I like the newer posts to be on the bottom of the pages. Is there a way to switch the order in linear mode?

alaskadiver
11-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Alaskadiver,

You might want to check your home owner policy. Most do not cover liability out of country. The umbrella policy is world wide.
Yes, I know. What's your point? You think that they will be able to settle in a day or two before you leave the country? Don't you think that there would be issues with trying to leave if you haven't settled with payment?

I've never had to actually file a claim on my liability policy. Luckily.

ModFreddie
11-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Sparty, yes please go into your user control panel {User CP}the setting is in there,

Sparty
11-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Alaskadiver,

My previous message addressed to you was because, based on your previous post, I thought you were saying you had homeowners insurance that would provide liability coverage in Bonaire but that you would not want to use it. I just wanted to alert you that homeowner policies are often not applicable out of the us for liability purposes, especially for car accidents. I guess you already knew that?

Everyone makes their own choices. After ten trips to Bonaire, and more to other islands, I will rely on my unbrella policy for liability coverage. Hopefully, I will not need it but, if I do, the savings will more than pay for any hassel I incur. Same for using AMEX for the collision coverage. No expensive CDW and then have to pay a $500 deductible as well. About 10 years ago, I was the victim of a hit and run while parked on Bonaire. My credit card had a check to me within two weeks with no deductible.

DiverVince
11-06-2011, 07:37 AM
The umbrella policy endorsed onto your HO policy in the states will cover a multitude of sins (read liability) on a worldwide basis and is some of the most comprehensive and inexpensive liability coverage in the industry. It is heartily recommended for anyone who has concerns of a potential liability exposure, auto or otherwise. Personally I wouldn't be without one (and I've made my living in the insurance industry).;)

wwguy
11-06-2011, 12:40 PM
I just re-read this thread from the start, and I think there's a black hole in this discussion that hasn't been addressed.

Vino's question below started the Amex vs. CDW debate...

Just out of curiosity, how do you address Liability (Damage to a third party)?

I am a Platinum AMEX holder, but my understanding in talking to them directly (and reading my documents) is that their plan only covers damage to the rented vehicle and the occupants of that vehicle...what happens if you hit a local and are found at fault (liability)?

Vino's post, and the ensuing replies, appear to imply that rental company's CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) insurance covers liability for damage or injury to 3rd parties. I do not believe this is the case. I just re-read the Budget paperwork from my last car rental on Bonaire. It was implicitly clear that the CDW only covers damage to the Budget vehicle.

Joyfull
11-06-2011, 03:02 PM
I tried to reserve car for my trip 1/21/12 & they said they are booked solid.

Any other suggestions?

Joyce

kob
11-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Budget has always treated me well ... for 15 years !!

RosAnne
11-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Budget has been great in the past . This last time we used Hertz, they were $200.00 cheaper for a 10 day rental than anyoneI else including Poppy. We had a very nice vehicle and no issues what so ever.

alaskadiver
11-07-2011, 10:30 PM
I just confirmed with Poppy from Telerin that the CDW insurance she provides covers everything. Including damage to another vehicle.

My favorite thing about her is that she is waiting for us right at the baggage claim-- at 6AM with the truck. Drop is just park at the airport and walk into the building. It's the easiest rental I've ever had.