PDA

View Full Version : Right Hand Drive

bcwolfen
06-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Does Bonaire allow Right Hand Drive vehicles?
I'm curious as I don't remember seeing any on my trips to Bonaire, but then I was really looking for that.

I remember seeing all kinds of interesting european and japanese models, took pictures of lots. Just don't recall any RHD.

Thanks

scubaliz
06-17-2011, 03:30 PM
I did see someone driving a right-hand vehicle last week. No idea if it was "legal" or not, but there is at least one on the island.

Gmichael
06-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Cars that are brought from Suriname are rhd..there are a number on the island..quite legal..

bcwolfen
06-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the answers. :) We're looking to bring our mini truck over and it is RHD so wanted to make sure there would not be any problems.

itsamugsgame
06-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the answers. :) We're looking to bring our mini truck over and it is RHD so wanted to make sure there would not be any problems.

There was a guy who owned The Great Escape (now Roomers) called Kevin who ran a Morris Minor Pick Up truck.

petri hausmann
06-20-2011, 06:22 PM

just to be sure what with all the changes happening here before I would go to the expense. i would check with the polis /traffic department :p

dreemerdog
06-28-2011, 03:52 AM
Oh - hope they do, much prefer............??