PDA

View Full Version : Using AA and Insel Combination

phelana
06-15-2011, 08:35 AM
I use the AA route from CUR MIA BOS often. A few times I have had significant glitches. Also I must overnight in CUR on the northbound and honestly, it's a pain. I am considering Insel BON MIA and then AA to BOS.

Has anyone done an Insel AA combo and how far apart are the terminals please?

oshendvr
06-15-2011, 01:09 PM
My wife and I have flown with AA to Curacao from Toronto then hopped on the puddle jumper with Insel and arrived the same day. We have never flown Insel from Miami though. If you have a couple hours layover I don't think it would be a problem connecting with Insel. Have you thought about an overnight in Miami then catching the 11:45 am flight to Curacao. That flight arrives in Curacao about 3:30 in the afternoon and then catchng Insel's 5pm flight to Bonaire. Just another option. I hope this helps.

Chris
06-15-2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.miami-airport.com/pdfdoc/MIA_where_to_park.pdf

The sky train stops for D and F are close

RosAnne
06-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Annie, Ravi did it last year and will do it again in a few weeks. He did not have to switch terminals last year so maybe they changed something this year. He said it was easy, flight was early into Miami. I need to pm you, will do later.:)

Annmacq
07-05-2011, 02:58 PM
We took American from Miami to Curacao and Insel the next morning to Bonaire. In Curacao, we stayed at Apartamentu Holanda. The owner Allan Sorhaindo (info@apartamentuholanda.com) picked us and our bags up at the Curacao airport, took us to a grocery store to buy stuff for dinner and put us up in a clean unit with comfortable beds, hotplate and fridge and a pool. He took us to the airport early the next morning and made sure we got in the short line for Insel. Very helpful host. We recommend him if you're stuck staying overnight in Curacao.