PDA

View Full Version : Plaza Wifi???

fraserfraser
06-14-2011, 10:19 AM
I am goiing to be staying for a week at the plaza. first time there but been to bonaire 10 times before. anyway i am wondering about WIFI and skype. I may need some access to the internet but mainly thinking about calling home a couple of times. would normally use skype, bring my laptop and where I normally would stay have free or included WIFI internet access. Based on thier website Plaza looks like I'd have to pay for access and its more expensive than my use requires. thoughts?
thanks i am going end of month.

Neptune Nick
06-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Hello Fraserfraser-
Perhaps purchase some Internet time at the Chat 'n Browse.

http://www.chatnbrowse.com/internetcenter.html

Not sure what the Plaza's rates are. Call their US Marketing firm at 1-800-766-6016.

Enjoy your stay. :)

michaeto
06-14-2011, 12:35 PM
We stayed at the plaza three years ago and I don't recall the price. You had to go to an area just past the main lobby in order to conect. It wasn't available in the individual rooms.

kob
06-14-2011, 12:45 PM
I believe that you can rent a wireless access card from Michael Gaynor at Chat 'n Browse for an entire week for not much $$ (I think maybe $60, but my memory is bad). I was having trouble last year and got one from Michael for 3 days for about $30, I think.

fraserfraser
06-14-2011, 02:23 PM
thanks for responses. I am familiar with chat and browse. its just far from the plaza and I am not really sure about rental truck situation. i did hear back from a person in the group I am going down with and that sounds like it will lead to a solution.
thanks again for all your ideas.