PDA

View Full Version : Maikey Snack directions

JbinBonaire
05-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Am I the first to post a thread in this section? :cool:
On to the real question - can someone tell me directions to Maikey Snack coming from Belmar? By the way thanks to the Mods for the look,lots of hard work by them and it looks GREAT!:)

ModFreddie
05-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Hi J,
From Belmar go north on the road past the airport and turn right at the gas station.. go past Warehouse to the round about and take the first right off of that to Sobornne go past the ball field on the right and look to the left for a dirt left fork... take that ....... and that is all I know...someone else will fill in the rest.. I think you go 1/2 mile or so and then turn left on a dirt road there used to be a little sign, the Snack is on the right all the way to the end... nothing much to look at but the food is good :)

JbinBonaire
05-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Thanks Freddie. I have tried to get there from the road going to Sorobon (the road that is between Windsock and Belmar). Your route has more landmarks so that helps.

barbeja
05-25-2011, 03:39 PM
No directions, but just in case you've not seen their website: http://www.maikysnack.com/! :)

BGW
05-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Interesting menu:eek:....Don't think I'm brave enough to try much of it though..!!!

BonaireDan
05-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the website link. Still would have trouble finding it on my own but worth the effort. GREAT food. Great getaway from everything else on the island. Always find someone to lead me there or drive me. Truly have not been to Bonaire officially unless you have been to Maikey Snack.

Chris
06-06-2011, 04:28 PM
The Bonaire Map that comes with the rental cars (2010/2011 edition) has Maikey Snack on it :)