Thread: Bonaire October 2021 Week 1 Trip Report

Default Bonaire October 2021 Week 1 Trip Report

Hi! As usual, I have posted the first week of my blog documenting our trip to Bonaire this October 2021! It was so nice being back on the island, but it was so busy! Anyway, the first week of the blog (with lots of pictures!) can be found at the following address:

www.kimfair.wordpress.com

I hope you enjoy it! If it doesn't show up as a web link, you can cut and paste the address
    into your browser. Week two will be posted soon. I have all the pictures set, I just need to transcribe the blog and edit it.
    Last edited by Kimfair; 1 Week Ago at 05:53 PM.

Thumbs up

Wow, a great trip report reading session on a Saturday morning, thanks Kimfair & hubby for that and lots of awesome photos

Thanks! For clarification, I'm the hubby (kimfair is my nom de plume), and K is my shy, doesn't even want her name online, wife!

Love the pics. Did you do all of them with your Go-Pro?

Except for anything on land (phone), yes. I like doing it that way so that I have a range of pictures that I can pull from the video. When you take still pictures, you have to capture that specific moment, but with video, I can just shoot, and then later find the perfect shot. It's a GoPro 7 Black. It will shoot in 4K HD, but only widescreen. Since I don't want to worry about trying to center everything I see, I shoot in 2.7K HD, which allows you to shoot full frame, meaning everything I see on the back of the camera, I'm capturing.