Thread: Dive or Adventure Buddy November 2021 - February 2022

Cool Dive or Adventure Buddy November 2021 - February 2022

Hey Fellow Bonaire/Diving/Nature Enthusiasts!

New to the forum as I just signed up today! I will be in beautiful Bonaire from Nov 11th 2021 - February 2022! I have friends there for the beginning of Nov, but they will be returning to the US while I stay for the winter.

A bit about me
    Name: Mike
    Sex: Male
    Dive Certs: PADI Divemaster, Rescue
    Languages: English (expert), Spanish (intermediate)
    Favorite Dive Spots: Galapagos, Indonesia, Hawaii, Malaysia/Thailand, Bonaire, etc.
    Specialties: Wreck Cert, Deep Dive, Nitrox

I have been to Bonaire once in 2019 and fell in love with the freedom and amazing shore diving! This time around, I am looking to do my Apnea/free diving training, SCUBA lionfish hunting license, solo diver training, and hopefully Kiteboarding lessons (so let me know if you are interesting in any of those)

I am pretty adventurous and love to challenge myself but I am definitely down for chill diving too. I have been diving with all dive levels, races, sexes, and ages and love meeting new people and experiencing the world and other peoples cultures (been to over 60 countries). I am also bringing my dachshund mix with me so we are down for hikes in the parks, beach snorkel trips, volleyball, drinking, racket sports, ATVs, etc!

Let me know on here or feel free to message me for my cell/email!

Cheers,

Mike

downer -- dogs are not permitted on the beaches or WNP -----

Have a great time! In addition to this I would recommend to repost this on 2 Facebook groups as I believe it gets more responses and views, especially from people that are actually on bonaire. The 2 groups are bonaire ex pats and visitors & bonaire for divers.

Quote Originally Posted by rossell View Post
    Have a great time! In addition to this I would recommend to repost this on 2 Facebook groups as I believe it gets more responses and views, especially from people that are actually on bonaire. The 2 groups are bonaire ex pats and visitors & bonaire for divers.

Nice! I have been off Social Media for 2.5 years, but I might activate again to check out those groups! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by WanderlustBonaire View Post
    Hey Fellow Bonaire/Diving/Nature Enthusiasts!New to the forum as I just signed up today! I will be in beautiful Bonaire from Nov 11th 2021 - February 2022! I have friends there for the beginning of Nov, but they will be returning to the US while I stay for the winter.A bit about meName: MikeSex: MaleAge: 35Dive Certs: PADI Divemaster, RescueLanguages: English (expert), Spanish (intermediate)Favorite Dive Spots: Galapagos, Indonesia, Hawaii, Malaysia/Thailand, Bonaire, etc.Specialties: Wreck Cert, Deep Dive, NitroxI have been to Bonaire once in 2019 and fell in love with the freedom and amazing shore diving! This time around, I am looking to do my Apnea/free diving training, SCUBA lionfish hunting license, solo diver training, and hopefully Kiteboarding lessons (so let me know if you are interesting in any of those)I am pretty adventurous and love to challenge myself but I am definitely down for chill diving too. I have been diving with all dive levels, races, sexes, and ages and love meeting new people and experiencing the world and other peoples cultures (been to over 60 countries). I am also bringing my dachshund mix with me so we are down for hikes in the parks, beach snorkel trips, volleyball, drinking, racket sports, ATVs, etc!Let me know on here or feel free to message me for my cell/email!Cheers,Mike
    hi Mike!Fellow American here in Bonaire for a while working remote, always up for being a chill diving buddy and joining for adventures! Tried to send you my WhatsApp/number in a private message but it said you couldn’t receive it. Anyways, safe travels to Bonaire and feel free to reach out!Ciara

Hi Mike,

We will be in Bonaire for the 9th time from Dec 8 - 18 @ Buddy Dive. We do a lot of shore diving, but my wife does not always share my enthusiasm and poops out of a third dive after 2 morning dives, so I'm always looking for a buddy. LMK if you want to buddy up. I'll have a truck and Nitrox. FYI - Advanced Cert, 250+ dives (150+? on Bonaire), 62, semi-retired, easy going, English and Spanish.

Cheers,
    Mitch