Thread: Bonaire Dec 24th to 31st Dive Buddies Wanted Recreational to Tech Diving

Default Bonaire Dec 24th to 31st Dive Buddies Wanted Recreational to Tech Diving

Hi, I'll be arriving to Bonaire Friday Dec 24th to Friday Dec 31st and need buddies to dive with.

As a buddy, I'm very relaxed and sensible, and can do easy or complicated recreational or technical dives.

Recreational dives: anything is fine with me and I've done many many dives on Bonaire. Although I've only snorkled 1000 steps, I would like to Scuba dive it if you're up the the stairs. ;-)

Technical dives: I'm tech trained with GUE and TDI, trimix and scooters with over 1000 dives in the cold waters of Monterey California. If you're trained and want to do some tech dives, PM me and we can plan on it. Tech dives take a bit more planning.

Please PM me if you'l like to buddy up on some dives.

Thanks!

Dr. Harry Wong
    Here are some of my scuba videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtG3nNgf6cI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcHb8CEa6zI
    Docwong from the cold waters of California where drysuits and Argon mix with underwater scooters. I just come visit Bonaire twice a year to warm up. ;-)

Harry,

I hope you connect with some divers. There is a boat dive I highly recommend solo or with a buddy bonaireeastcoastdiving.com runs an awesome unique dive worth doing if they have space. You can reserve online - they fill up quickly. I spend Christmas week in the North Pole and will be back on Bonaire New years day. We are here now moored at Pink Beach watching the shore divers and spotting their bubbles.

That's awesome, thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to do a dive with them as I've been wanting to do a dive on the wild side!
    Docwong from the cold waters of California where drysuits and Argon mix with underwater scooters. I just come visit Bonaire twice a year to warm up. ;-)