Thread: car rental with scuba tanks included?

Cool car rental with scuba tanks included?

someone told me recently that one of the Bonaire car rentals would include the use of scuba tanks. Anyone have more info on that?

I just received a quote from AB car rentals for a rental vehicle and dive tanks. AB car rental had the best prices on the island for truck rental and diving. Also they offer full coverage vehicle insurance at no extra cost. Maybe give them a try.

www.ABcarrental.com
    info@ABcarrental.com
    Spyder Bill

Annapolis, Maryland and Santa Barbara, Bonaire

Be careful with ABCarrental. I booked with them for March and then our flight was cancelled due to Covid. They wouldn't give a refund, only a credit. Then I booked a flight via Curacao and they applied the credit. When we arrived we waited outside the airport for an hour and nobody showed up. Two airport employees called them but got no response. They said they had already closed for the night. I had to get a taxi to the house. AB's BS email response the next day was that they thought I had wanted to cancel. I asked why did your employee say that they were so happy I found another way to get to Bonaire? They are clueless in regards to customer service. I am still fighting to get my refund. I would rent from anyone else and then use Dive Friends. They have the most locations to get tanks and they have good customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmax Bill View Post
    I just received a quote from AB car rentals for a rental vehicle and dive tanks. AB car rental had the best prices on the island for truck rental and diving. Also they offer full coverage vehicle insurance at no extra cost. Maybe give them a try.

www.ABcarrental.com
    info@ABcarrental.com
    owner - Casa Bunita Bista