Thread: MiA covid tests

Default MiA covid tests

Has anyone gotten there test at MIA airport. Wondering if the rapid test pcr is good with the antigen test...If the real PCR test results were in 1 hour. Did you have an appt Anything that you could tell me would be great. Traveling from Houston and getting to Miami a day early and then on to Bonaire mid July

tursiops is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Several people on the Bonaire FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/239197621144184 have reported getting a test in MIA.
    I do not understand your question. Can you word it differently?

The ID NOW NAAT PCR test (which gives quick results) is all you need to enter Bonaire if you take the test within 24h of departure for Bonaire.
    If you take a PCR test within 72h of arrival in Bonaire then you ALSO need an antigen test, which can be taken at the airport in Bonaire or (some report) can be taken in MIA within 24 of arrival in Bonaire.

The MIA testing info is at Central Terminal (E) 305-225-6266 in front of Door 11, and South Terminal call 305-280-0694 at Concourse H on departures level in front of Door 20 (https://testing.nomihealth.com/easy_...ion/100/signup).
    Mel Briscoe, Alexandria, Virginia

Annapolis, Maryland and Santa Barbara, Bonaire

Word on the FakeBook is that starting July 1st testing will not be required for fully vaccinated visitors from the US and Netherlands. All others would still have the current testing requirements.
    owner - Casa Bunita Bista

This was also announced today on BES Reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by hallerdodd View Post
    This was also announced today on BES Reporter.
    May be confusing people because the Crisis website has not been updated since the 23rd.

tursiops is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

The FACT is that no official announcement has yet been made. The Hague has still to make its decision, and 1 July is the EARLIEST. Early July is likely.
    Chill, wait for the updates on the BonaireCrisis.com site. The 25 June speech of the Island Governor said:
    These changes will take effect in early July. The exact date is not yet known, but will depend upon a decision being taken in The Hague. We will inform you about this as soon as possible.
    Mel Briscoe, Alexandria, Virginia

I had guests arrive today via Delta with the 72hr negative PCR test in hand but not the 24hr antigen test. They had to take the antigen test at the airport and reported only a minor delay. I fly back to Bonaire this coming Saturday and will have both tests done in advance unless I read differently on BonaireCrisis.com site.

Can you do the antigen test in advance? Bonaire Public Health has told me the only option for U.S. passengers is antigen test upon arrival at the Bonaire Airport.

As of July 1st the Netherlands lists the US as a low risk country....Google it....why does Bonaire still require testing for vaccinated persons...anyone know

Bonaire is controlled by the Netherlands decisions.....