Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: US Airlines Returning to Bonaire in February

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    West Milford NJ
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Newark, but as far as I can tell itís all US/BON flights

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    West Milford NJ
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Newark, but as far as I can tell itís all US/BON flights
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    Where are you departing from, Newark or Houston?
    we were booked out of Newark on 2/27 but I donít think it matters. We rebooked with Delta thru Atlanta as it gets us home the same day on 3/20.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Urbandale Iowa
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Negative test is required even if vaccinated? Whats the source on this?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sidemount View Post
    Negative test is required even if vaccinated? Whats the source on this?
    https://www.bonairecrisis.com/en/qas...ravelers/#main

    Bonairecrisis Q&As for travelers

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Urbandale Iowa
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Thanks....

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Urbandale Iowa
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Just speculation on my part but it seems to me that, once the population of Bonaire is vaccinated, and you have been vaccinated, the PCR Test prior to departure requirement would be self defeating from a business standpoint.

  7. #17
    agd is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Delta is no longer showing any February availability to Bonaire. They do show availability from 6 March for now.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    97

    Default Possible explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by agd View Post
    Delta is no longer showing any February availability to Bonaire. They do show availability from 6 March for now.
    When our mid January flights were cancelled by Delta, I could not find any later flights on Delta so I called them. The representative told me the reason there were no flights showing up was because there were no seats available. Seems unusual but maybe!

    We rebooked on AA thru MIA for Feb 20 at half the cost of our original Delta tickets. However, there are additional baggage fees on AA and car rentals involved going and coming. Still a significant savings.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    This is on the Curacao US consulate's website regarding Bonaire:
    Are commercial flights operating? No
    • Commercial flights between the United States and Bonaire have been suspended since March 28, 2020. They are tentatively scheduled to return in March 2021.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    97

    Default How current?

    Quote Originally Posted by hallerdodd View Post
    This is on the Curacao US consulate's website regarding Bonaire:
    Are commercial flights operating? No
    • Commercial flights between the United States and Bonaire have been suspended since March 28, 2020. They are tentatively scheduled to return in March 2021.
    The latest from Bonaire, Jan 15th, itself is that flights are resuming on Feb 6th.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •