Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rental Owners on Bonaire

oops sorry Ladies & Gents, I'd forgotten all about getting this set up.

Ok I think I've done this correctly...

I've created a Sub-forum, which is by invite/request only, once I add the Sub-Forum to your User permissions then you will be able to see it, post etc.
    It should show up just below the Registering Sub-forum at the top half of the home Page.

So far I've added agd, Bonairemerrill & ChrisL let me know if you can see it

If anyone else (of course you have to be a Rental Owner of a property on Bonaire, please PM me with that info) would like to be added then simply post in this thread, and once checks have been done then I will allow access.

TOS is the same, except that as no one else can see the Sub-Forum, then rough pricing info can posted as a guide.
    Last edited by ModRoy; 09-09-2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Highlighted Sub-Forum
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

thank you thank you thank you !

Hi.
    Please add us. scott appelt/susan ring
    owners at sand dollar unit A-3

Quote Originally Posted by dive junkies View Post
    Hi.
    Please add us. scott appelt/susan ring
    owners at sand dollar unit A-3
    Done Scott, you should be able to see the Sub-Forum now.
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

agd is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Quote Originally Posted by bonairemerrill View Post
    I'm sorry, AGD. I meant no disrespect, and did not mean to exclude you. I have spent the last bit trying to find another forum option - even starting a blog site, but was not able to figure it out. Was hoping a new sub forum could be opened here, but I do not have the ability to do that. Do you want to ask one of the moderators?
    Merrill

No need for apologies and no disrespect taken. My point was simply that we could discuss issues and exchange information about renting right here on this forum without creating a unique sub-forum so long as we continued to observe the terms of service and did not use it as an advertising medium or to promote our products.

In any event it is now moot since Roy has kindly created a sub-forum for this specific topic. See you there.

AGD