Thread: Bonaire Aero Club / Airplane Sight Seeing

Default Bonaire Aero Club / Airplane Sight Seeing

Last year when I visited Bonaire I recall reading about an aero club providing tours, instruction, etc in a Cessna 172 based at Flamingo airport. That said the only hit I get via Google is for BonAeroClub, where the web site and email no longer exists.

I'm visiting next week and would like to get into the air for sight seeing, but I can't figure out if someone is still operating a plane or how to contact them. I'm a pilot and if they are I'll pack my headset.

Scott

smits is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

I'm going to hold that as plan B, where my hope is the club plane where it is likely I'll be hands on for some of the flight. That said thank you this sounds like an great option for Curacao where I haven't been for more than ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    I'm going to hold that as plan B, where my hope is the club plane where it is likely I'll be hands on for some of the flight. That said thank you this sounds like an great option for Curacao where I haven't been for more than ten years.
    Try wietze@bonaeroclub.com

I donít know if bonaeroclub still exists, but my friend (an experienced pilot) & I arranged a flight a few years ago.

In fact I emailed that address earlier in the week where coincidently I received a reply not a few hours ago. I was told it is dormant right now given the plane is on the ground to be repainted.