Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta is RIDICULOUS

why is no one considering United flights from Houston or Newark??? No Curacao stop?????

Petri, you have the real question. Plenty of airlines fly to Curacao, why not fly on to Bonaire? Failing that, why don't the locals, divi or ez, set up a transfer system where the luggage is automatically moved as though the flight were part of the airlines global system?

It would seem that passenger flights to Bonaire are just to few to care about.

remember- Bonaire is 100% Dutch - a municipality of the Netherlands while Curacao is not -so this is a factor in all probability -why not United - my sister flies in 1 day from Madison Wisconsin to Bonaire with one plane change in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by petri hausmann View Post
    why is no one considering United flights from Houston or Newark??? No Curacao stop?????
    Probably because United from EWR is equally "ridiculous". Purchased tickets to come down in June. 3x what it costs me to go to CUR which is the reason in part my last 4 dive trips to the ABCs was to CUR and not BON. Yes taking United from EWR to CUR and then shuttle over is a less expensive option, but for me not worth the effort, time and uncertainties. The diving is pretty darn good in CUR and the nonstop on JetBlue from JFK a good flight at a good price