Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: La Guernica

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default La Guernica

Returning to Bon this summer. Last trip in '16. Is La Guernica closed? Any info much appreciated. Thanks. TK

Arrow

from my experience I would say that Info Bonaire has the most comprehensive and up to date info on Restaurants ...

and it looks like La Guernica is still operating, as there's a telephone number on that site too, you can always call them and ask.
    Last edited by kilroy aka roy rayman; 01-21-2020 at 02:26 AM. Reason: pic no longer valid

Thanks. Short of a call from the US I was hoping someone on Bon would know. Shows closed on TA, website n/a, and last two review were from 2018 and both said it was closed.

Arrow

Ahh ok, well Susan, the owner/webmaster of Infobonaire visits BT every few days, so I'm sure you will get an answer by the end of the week
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Closed -for some years already-----nothing new yet in the location but driving by it looks like something is coming ----

Oops! Looks like I missed one! Keeping up with the burgeoning dining industry is a full time job. I will get that corrected immediately!

Thanks. Too bad. We enjoyed our dinners there.

We last went in 2016 just before they closed apparently, and felt it wasn't nearly as good as it was in the past. When we went back in 2017, it had closed, and we frankly, were not surprised.

agd is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

The facade of La Guernica remains erect, but everything behind is hollowed out. Who knows what will be rebuilt there, retaining the original front?

Susan, as an aside, Grace Place is also still in your listing, but has been replaced with something called Sluggerz. Hope that helps in the impossible task of keeping the list current.

Thanks! Will make that correction as well!

Quote Originally Posted by agd View Post
    The facade of La Guernica remains erect, but everything behind is hollowed out. Who knows what will be rebuilt there, retaining the original front?

Susan, as an aside, Grace Place is also still in your listing, but has been replaced with something called Sluggerz. Hope that helps in the impossible task of keeping the list current.