Thread: Stolen Cameras

Default Stolen Cameras

We were recently on Bonaire and on Saturday Jan 11/2020, my bag was stolen off of our rented golf cart (I was at the Red Beryl watching a kite surfer, not far from the cart - on a not busy stretch of one lane road so didn't think twice about leaving my bag there for a few minutes). A car drove by, snatched my bag and took off. Being on a golf cart, we couldnt catch the car. I had two cameras in it (an older model go pro and a canon G12), cash, and a few other items. I am hoping the bag was ditched and maybe at least the cameras will be found. Posting here in hopes of at least recovering the memory cards. Learned a lesson. I didn't know about the thievery that happens there until after I was already victimized.

smits is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

I'm sorry for your loss. Hope the memory cards will be found

Yesterday the polis arrested the group that was involved in this activity. The polis have the stolen property - so i recommend you contact them.

smits is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Quote Originally Posted by petri hausmann View Post
    Yesterday the polis arrested the group that was involved in this activity. The polis have the stolen property - so i recommend you contact them.
    That's great news!!

Quote Originally Posted by petri hausmann View Post
    thatís great news! Thanks for letting me know, I have emailed the police once since getting home and did receive a reply so I just emailed again. Hoping some of the items found were mine. Thanks again fingers crossed!

Thumbs up

Attached Images Attached Images
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers