Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starship Lost

Little Ole Me is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Starship Lost

Well, the original Boxing day thread and hopes for a resurgence of fun and more fun from days gone by, seems to have floundered. I still have high hopes, but it may be the wine. Thank gosh for the wine! HELLOOOOOOOO, any one out there in CC land? Ok...more wine....

9 years ago today I was on my way to Bonaire. Can't believe it has been that long, with no trip in site! Need a good salt water soak!!!

Oh boy, for me my last trip was May 2009, thought I'd make it back last year for a 10 year anniversary of sorts, but Finances still haven't recovered from my 18 months of unemployment 5 years ago, so now got my hopes on a 15 year anniversary trip

You'll find me over in Webcams most days, but still pop in here with my "other" hat on

Still trying to find the webcams!!! I will make my way over soon! I see the webcam posts, but where are the cams?

Links to the Cams are all in the first Sticky post at the top of the Webcam Sub-Forum

Thanks again Roy!!!

damn drifting in space is for the birds ~!! no pun intended.... the weekend flew by.. i am still in VA with the kids... watching the weather for this Sunday or Monday.. we will see... too bad we can't tag anyone like on FB.. we could get a few over that way i think ... ????
    Freddie

Looks like there could be a storm brewing for the weekend. Safe travels on YOUR starship home, looks like Saturday night into Sunday morning. More snow for NY than farther south. Or so 'they' say. Would LOVE to get more people on board again, can this thread be linked to the facepoo BT? I really do find this more relaxing Floydie update: meds right now, antibiotics and inflammatory as WBC count is doubled. Hernia surgery postponed until that is stable and there may be an 'egg' on the way to complicate things more. Floydie (so hard to call him/her this!) is eating and in great spirits, as He/She doesn't balance the check book! In a week more blood work and then surgery and the golden egg? If He/She has it I am going to bronze it!!! xxoo

Glad that Floydie is coming along, just wish it was not so hard on his momma.. that storm is the one I am watching.. if I have to stay until Tuesday so be it ... Monday is the holiday so I would rather not travel on that anyway... yes this thread can be made into a link for Facepoo... where would you like it ???? be nice now !!!! LOL
    Freddie

Wow, just saw a post on Facebook to check out this thread. Havenít been on here in years. Went to Bonaire in 2007. The trip was pretty much the end of my marriage which made me lose my dive partner so Bonaire was my last dive. Itís been 12 and a half years.
    Wow.