Hi! RBC bank wants a FATCA form to open a new account as a nonresident. They however donít know what form number they need or what the form looks like! Does anyone know what FATCA form the banks here require from Americans? The 8938 doesnít make any sense to me to fill, as I donít have a foreign account to declare yet. I feel like Iím chasing my tail here. Thanks in advance.