Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Boxing Day and Happy Birthday Andy (AKA) Fancy Pants

Little Ole Me is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

He comes in very handy here, I am back to novice poster standards.

Good morning all. nasty day here on Lawn Guyland.. rainy and just ick !!! hope you all have a great day ,. I have a funeral to go to this morning so mine will be a day of reflection for sure.. chow baby !!!
    Freddie

Nasty day here as well, but was able to get some loose ends tied up! Whoo hoo! Tomorrow, Christmas decorations will come down (can't wait) and then get ready for a Monday EARLY am Vet visit for Floyd (my Macaw) An hour drive, Cat Scan and hoping we are just looking at a hernia repair. (which will not be on Monday) Told I will be there from 7am till 3 at least! Bringing the computer and will be sitting at the nearest Panera! Hopefully good (or same) news to follow.

Did lots in preparation for tomorrow, with Floyd (Floydie now ) They say she won't be ready for pick up till 6 to 8pm. So I will not stay but drive back later. Hate to leave her there, but have no choice. Will be a long day so hoping for some FUN here when I get back and settled. Bring on the humor, please!

All decorations down and away, not to be found for another year!!! All is quiet here....The Author must still be hung over from the festivities over the pond. And no sign of Loo Hoo anywhere, thought she was going to pop in...

sorry i have not been around the grandkids keep me busy !! I am in VA with them for the next week and half.. it snowed yesterday here so they had a snow day. ( they call school if there is one snowflake .. or even ice .. ) there is a delay for them going in today .. probably won't go in until 11 at some point.. Roads slippery so I hope the oldest does NOT drive to school even though it is around the corner.. OK I hear them awake upstairs.. and its time for coffee for sure !!! i will stop in again later .. love you all ! <3
    Freddie

There was a squall or two that came through here today. Phone screeched like crazy, need to delete that app. Cats looked like puff pillows! I know I could "chat" with most on facepoo, but hoping for a come back here. Careful on the ice, 66 degrees on Saturday....so 'they' say.

Would be nice for a comeback here... Would be nice if even Andy would comeback here lol... He is probably too busy shoveling litter for us little people.... I hate hanging around in space not knowing if an ASSteroid will smack into me....
    Freddie

Ha! Those Assteroids could be anywhere! But Little Ole Me and you may not be a big enough target audience. I am going to give it another Earth revolution or so, but I hear ya!

hey at least stop around, or pop in at least once a week until mid April!

A little Birdie tells me there's a very interesting Novel coming out, and I'm sure most of the BTers, when reading it, will find themselves reliving some of their time on Bonaire.