Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Days Till Christmas

Little Ole Me is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default 10 Days Till Christmas

It has been SO LONG since I have been on the board, and even longer since I have started a thread. Miss the old group and would love to meet the new people that love and post to Bonaire Talk. Still trying to learn my way around here as posting pictures is much different, but I'm trying!!! So who's out there?!!!!

Hi Meryl, welcome back

I'm on here every day, although only briefly the last few weeks as work is very busy and a few personal things to get my head around too.
    Had to reinstall my Viruschecker last week as the latest update would not install, and now my Email is not working

we're still getting on average 25-30 Users on each day here on BT, so hopefully a couple of them will chime in here

and I'll even offer you some telephone support to get your picture posting back up to speed USA is covered by my "World Flat Rate" on the Landline, just PM me your #

smits is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

I'm still here and visiting every day :-)
    My posts became less frequent because we have two villas in Blue Bay Golf and beach resort on Curacao. Only an incidental trip to Bonaire nowadays

Thank you Roy! Sorry to hear about all your computer problems, but I guess that comes with the technology!! No one is immune!

Smits nice to see you are still here as well! Hoping we can bring in some more for a daily chat, I am so tired with Facepoo! But it is a busy time of year for all, so we will see!

Nice that you are able to enjoy Curacao, (still a beautiful island) I have not been to Bonaire in quite some time, I shutter to even post how long it has been!!

8 days now but who's counting. Very drafty in here, where is everyone? Your shopping MUST be done by now? Ok, I will keep this thread warm for a bit, cheers!

randl is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Don't believe we've met. I'm randl and I'm here most every day. Been around a long, long time.

Randl, Good Morning, with everyone using different names it is hard to say, but I use to post in the old Bonaire Talk, (Meryl) But as I said, it has been a long time! How is your countdown to the holidays going?

randl is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Lovely, thank you. Looking forward to visiting family in Montana, enjoying the holiday weather and skiing. But truth told, I'd rather the whole clan wing to BON for a scuba Christmas.

You?

Randl, I so agree, Bonaire or any vacation spot would be great for a holiday or family get together. Just had Thanksgiving at my sisters, but always feel like it is a burden when going to someone's home. Everyone deserves the vacation away from being the host (or hostess!) I have had the pleasure of a few Christmas scuba trips to Bonaire, those were the days!