Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 Days Till Christmas

Little Ole Me is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Good Morning to anyone passing thru today. It will be a cleaning and wrapping day for me, 20 degrees outside and the wind is howling. Tried to post Charlie Brown Tree out front, but as you see my pictures keep coming out sideways!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ModRoy; 12-20-2019 at 01:11 PM. Reason: ok I turned it for you but it is tiny

No heads turned...hmmm. Well, got some wrapping done, but large coffee like stain on outside stucco was the big draw today. Should be a festive outcome once the source is found. Cheers to all.

Good Evening and again cheers to all, (Insert pictures of glasses clanging here, as I have not yet mastered this skill!) Stucco problem will not be addressed till after the holiday, so hoping the stain will not clash with the outside decorations and cause an uproar with the neighbors.

Roy you are the best!!! It is tiny but back in the 'olden daze' there was a size limit to pictures posted, is that not still the case?

Lightbulb 4 days to go

Hi Meryl, yes the pic size on BT1 was limited to 100Kb, here on BT2 we have set the Image File size limits as follows :-

Registered Users to 200Kb (pixel size of Image 1000x800 pixels) if the file is larger then the Software supposedly automatically resizes it, max 5000 images in your Albums

Supporting Members get to post up to 300Kb, with a max of 10,000 pics in your Albums

Mods & Admin of course can do extra large size as required, so if an image doesn't turn out quite right simply email it to moderators @ bonairetalk.com

That Xmas tree is only 17Kb, which is normally the thumbnail size
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers