Thread: buying baby food/diapers -

Scotttyd is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default buying baby food/diapers -

Coming back to Boinaire for the first time in 2 years - it has been too long :-( -7th trip, so I know the island fairly well. Staying at Sand Dollar - first time with infant thou- 7 months old. I assume Vandertweel and the warehouse have these items- but I heart Zhung Kong expanded - does anyone know if they have these items? Debating if we want to bring all of her food or pick some up while there- obviously diapers can definitely be bought- just don't want to drive all over to find them

thanks!

Zhung Kong has indeed expanded. They took over the space the used to be the Restaurant. Very well stocked, not as much fresh produce as VDT but for other items I would say it compares very well to VDT. I am not in the Baby needs market but I did notice such products the other day, so I would say you are good to go. Plus VDT and the other markets in town are are alive and well.
    S&E Tanton

almost every store on bonaire has what you need - we have lots of babies here too!!!!!

Scotttyd is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Quote Originally Posted by petri hausmann View Post
    almost every store on bonaire has what you need - we have lots of babies here too!!!!!
    trust me I know you do! and obviously diapers would be available - just was hoping a place close by (ZK) to save bouncing around!

With food - babies sometimes are particular- heck this is my first, so I really don't even know what we need as we are just about to start introducing food into the diet (currently just mommies milk) - hopefully she doesn't turn out to have a sensitive stomach/allergies or something like that

chill new daddy - pabien!!!!!! all will be just fine- if problems Bonaire has excellent medical care. The only thing I will mention is that the sun is very very strong here. Make sure you bring protection especially for the head and skin and comfy loose clothing. Enjoy Bonaire!!!!!!!!!