Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chefs Bonaire restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by tursiops View Post
    $300? Seriously?
    Just fyi, the fixed cost for their 5-course dinner is $70.00 per person, including taxes. That's for starters through dessert. If you wish wine-pairing for each of the courses, then it becomes $120.00 per person, including taxes. The two times I was at CHEFS, the bill came to $185.00 for two persons. We didn't elect for the wine-pairing, but did imbibe on a few courses, and added in a coffee afterwards. We were glad we did add in a few wines, because the chefs were very adept at listening to our likes and dislikes, and then translating that into the perfect wine, which also paired well with the course. So $300.00 could definitely be reached, it depends on how much one drinks, I would imagine. But don't think that is the norm. I found the quality, ambiance, and service was exceptional for the $92.50 per person (without tip) that we paid.

I had dinner there this past Monday, $70 for food & $55 for wine pairing. $125 all in before tip. Excellent food, fun eating at the “bar” with other locals and tourists. Off menu cocktails did not seem to be “extra” unless they forgot to charge us for the Vodkas we had at the end of the evening. Pricy for Bonaire but a lot of fun. Bringing friends this Thursday. Menu supposedly changes weekly. Advance reservations required on their website by email.

Hi everybody... We tried a Italian restaurant called Italy in the world and it is incredible. The wine list is so good too just like the food menu too....

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

This is one of our favorite places to not only eat but also shop. When we make meals at home the sauces they carry are excellent...favorite is the veggie red sauce but was told the clam sauce is the best so will give it a try when we arrive 2020. Royce & Mary aka Cornhusker

Was in Bonaire last week and ate at Chefs on Friday night. WOW! Absolutely fantastic! We did the dinner with the wine pairing and everything was incredibly delicious. This is the best meal I've had in a long time anywhere, not just Bonaire. Great setting and great food. Can't praise them enough. Chefs Han and Mark are completely involved in the hosting, presentation and preparation of the meal. Yes, it's expensive compared to other experiences in Bonaire, but I'm pretty sure you aren't having two chefs cook you a private gourmet meal anywhere else either. It was worth every penny. Highly recommend!

I knew you would love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ICatchBadGuys View Post
    Was in Bonaire last week and ate at Chefs on Friday night. WOW! Absolutely fantastic! We did the dinner with the wine pairing and everything was incredibly delicious. This is the best meal I've had in a long time anywhere, not just Bonaire. Great setting and great food. Can't praise them enough. Chefs Han and Mark are completely involved in the hosting, presentation and preparation of the meal. Yes, it's expensive compared to other experiences in Bonaire, but I'm pretty sure you aren't having two chefs cook you a private gourmet meal anywhere else either. It was worth every penny. Highly recommend!