Thread: Freezer needed for rental house--

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Freezer needed for rental house--

Ok so odd question but does anyone know of a place that would rent a small freezer on Bonaire? We have changed rental houses and the 1st one for 3-weeks has a smaller freezer space than planned, and since we come for 2-months we bring along lots of midwest steaks and meats and need to figure out something. The final 5-weeks place has a very large fridge/freezer so not a problem.

I need to have some space so I can make ice for refreshments while poolside......water of course!

Thanks and only 57 days until island time.

Cornhusker

You might just want to buy a small freezer from Omni Electronics & Appliances on Bonaire. No one will rent you one, they may have a scratch & dent model they want to get rid of. You will need to know what power the house you are staying at is wired for first.

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

thanks for the reply and we will stop by when we get on island to check it out----Royce

Other island shops that sell small freezers are Multi Mart, City Shop and Super Store. All are worth a look and can be done in a couple of hours if you have a car to get about. Plus there could be others that I am not aware of. I agree that rental might not be an option. Good Luck.
    S&E Tanton