Thread: Warning about American

larrygross is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Warning about American

I found out, accidentally, yesterday that AA cancelled the flight on Jan. 1 that we thought we were coming home on. We managed to switch to an earlier flight, probably losing the cost of 2 nights hotel costs and such. They didn't notify us of the change, although they tried to claim they had, a rather thin claim since they still had us flying from MIA to home, despite not having a flight to MIA. They were unwilling to help with the hotel or with trying to get us home on the original date. A frustrating and unhappy experience.

We have reservations for April 25th from BDL to Mia but back with Delta. Hopefully they get their airline straight by then. So hard getting to the island and back home again lately

Seems they all do it.
    This year coming back from Bon, Delta changed our connecting flight on to Tulsa to an overnite in ATL, didn't tell us. Ended up having a great time in ATL.
    Last year AA changed our flight returning from Bon so that we were departing Miami before we even landed in Miami, didn't tell us. That's when we started using the Delta pm flight for our return.

Warning about what American?....Oooooohh, the airline! Gotcha....I was gonna say, I'm not even there yet! But in January....lookout! Haha!